Register

Hot humid weekend

1. hung4you
    hung4you
    My God, it was stinking hot and humid this past weekend so nothing to do outside. I invited my buddy and another friend over for some 72 degree sex party. Friday evening when they arrived they needed a shower as they were all sweaty. After a shower we sat and soaked in the hot tub and I drained their cocks before the festivities were to begin. By Sunday morning my ass was all used up and they left exhausted.
  2. jimtom56
    jimtom56
    it was 92 here all weekend and on saterday morning a friend of mine who lives on a farm way back from anyone called me and dared me to come over and park my truck at the end of his driveway entrance and walk naked up to his house about half mile or so and meet him and some of his friends in his barn so I took the dare and parked at the foot of his drive striped naked and walked all the way up to his house the barn was about 200 yards behind it once there him and 4 other of his friends were there naked and waiting by the end of the day I had sucked and swallowed all 5 of them once and got fucked by all 5 once, we all spent the night there and all night when one of them got hard I got fucked by 3 the next day my ass was sore and almost sun burnt from getting fucked outside in 90 plus heat
  3. hung4you
    hung4you
    Mmmm sounds yummy.
  4. hung4you
    hung4you
    My desire to suck cock knows no bounds, Last week i was traveling to Dallas and met a guy who looked about 65 and fairly handsome. We talked for a while having drinks and he said he hadn't had sex for quite some time because his wife had shut down. He admitted to being Bi and i did as well. We decided to go up to my room and i made us a drink, he asked to see my package so i got naked and he was WOW cant wait to play with that. He got naked and i was like holy shit, this guy was hung like a horse, it was at least 10 inches and I couldn't wait to taste it. After 69ing for a while I hinted that i needed his cock to fuck me. He lubed me up and rode me like a i was a whore. After he filled me with cum he fell asleep and when he woke up he was hard again, so not much sleep as i wanted that cock again. After round 2 he went back to his room and tonight he is coming back to play some more.
  5. hung4you
    hung4you
    My buddy and I have been very active lately, with nicer weather our activities have included some garage time. Last evening he called and asked if he could come over for a little fun, he doesn't have to ask me twice. I said of course what are you in the mood for. He said i need to fuck you. When he arrived i was naked stroking my cock in the garage and he force fed me his cock. He was rock hard and i could tell i was in for a real brutal fuck. He jacked me off until i filled his hand full of cum and lubed me up using my cum and took to brutally fucking me hard making me cum again as i'm bent over the boat taking it. He blew his load hard and deep. Afterwards we showered and decided to take in the hot tub so we got in with our adult beverages and soaked my hurting ass from the hard core fucking i just got. Before long he was rock hard again and wanted round 2 but he promised to be a bit more gentle this time. We went down stairs to my man cave and we sucked each other for a while before before once again bending me over only this time he was much more gentle and i worked another load out of him. Only this time while he slowly worked his cock he made me cum, fuck was an awesome feeling that is.