Register

New to Group here

1. bikurinpa
    bikurinpa
    Hi I am in central Pa, Lock Haven area and I am mwm, very discreet, looking for someone as a regular and friends with benefits, I am not into the random blo n goes! I can be reached here or at hotmail or Yahoo.com
  2. Dragonwyck33
    Dragonwyck33
    Hello,i wasnt aware i had my receive messages turned off,thanks for letting me know.im from williamsport,i live in hughesville,are u single or married?
  3. bisexualbottom
    bisexualbottom
    Pardon me, my future fuck buddies, but I'm new to Martinsburg and Williamsport isn't that far for either of us to be at your house or mine. Hell, why don't the three of us have some fun with each other? I've always wanted one in my mouth and the other in my ass. Fill me with your cum. I want you to spank me and make me deep throat you or gag trying.
  4. bisexualbottom
    bisexualbottom
    Am I coming on too strong here? I'm too horny to wait. I just need to be used and abused a little, that's all.
  5. Fullofwonder
    Fullofwonder
    I'm close to Harrisburg and would love to get in on the meet and play lol.
  6. bikurinpa
    bikurinpa
    Been a couple years I was in this group. I am now widowed, lost my wife Feb 6 2017, I am West of Lock Haven area, (Blanchard). Looking for someone who wants friendship as well, not into the blo n goes with just any random.
  7. bikurinpa
    bikurinpa
    I guess this group is a dudd as well, no one around!
  8. wideopen2dayok
    wideopen2dayok
    Hello, any locals into real meets on this site?