Register

Need a dick badly

1. vega6969
    vega6969
    I've always known I've been bi but never acted on it. I tried to gently let me new wife in on it but she shuns the idea. My desires have become so strong to try it I think about it on a daily basis. I am conflicted because I don't want to jeopardize my marriage in any way. I need a cock to play with sometimes. I have a dildo hidden in the house that I practice on which keeps me somewhat satisfied. I get so turned on by thinking about rubbing dicks together it's making me crazy. My wife told me I was talking in my sleep about gay stuff one night so she suspects. Has anyone else shared a similar experience and if so how did you handle it?
    Thanks
    Vega
  2. newcomputerguy48
    newcomputerguy48
    Hi there, I share your feelings....I have become very curious to have a bisexual experience. I've never been able to get one together and like you have begun thinking about it all the time. I keep wondering how I can find someone that shares my thoughts and would be interested in some curious play.
  3. NakedInSeattle
    NakedInSeattle
    For both of you...try SilverDaddies.com...and Squirt.org ...you'll find men in your area who are compatible and curious or experienced...good luck.
  4. hard man
    hard man
    I am married and I have only been with one man a long time ago. As I get older in my mod 50's I and wanting it more all the time I am straight acting and looking but I love the thought of being with a man, sometimes I thing I could be a closet gay... as with other men no much sex anymore I would love to have regular sex with a man
  5. hard man
    hard man
    I love being with a man clean i AM 5' 6 175 LBS ABOUT 6 1.2 in cut shaved cock balls I love kissing a man french kissing and showing with a man... Love laying in bed with a man cuddling and sucking swallowing and all kinds of anal. I love making love with a man. that is so hot... Getting a hard on just thinking about it now...
  6. two2play
    two2play
    You sound fun hard man
  7. newcomputerguy48
    newcomputerguy48
    I agree, since I entered my 50's, I've thought about what it would be like to be with a man. I fantasize about what it would be like. I was also wondering if I am closet gay. Until I have a chance to act on those feelings, I don't really care at the moment....
  8. Biguy4utoday
    Biguy4utoday
    I hear ya! My wife first brought this up several years ago, and we have yet to act on it. She wants to watch me with another man, if it is a couple man/woman perhaps the women could instruct myself and another guy on what to do, what they want to see etc. I am up for anything. I am willing to do and have done whatever makes everyone happy. That is what it is all about right? A good time? sigh...
  9. two2play
    two2play
    Anyone north of Houston want to get together?
  10. iwearcottonpanties
    iwearcottonpanties
    I find that curiosities I have had since I was young are becoming naughty thoughts now, I like the idea of a man taking me. I even wonder if I told my wife would she wanna watch?
    If there are any Kingston men/ladies here, message me.
  11. xp243
    xp243
    Same here I think about dick all the time