Register

Business traveler in Minnesota

1. madtownbluesman
    madtownbluesman
    As a frequent traveler to Mpls St Paul I have met and maintained some close friends whom share my desires for discreet man to man fun. Yesterday when I arrived in Mpls, I texted a friend to see if he could play, he text back and said he couldn't until After he finished at work at midnight. Since I go to bed early I suggested he still come over and let him self in. So what I did is left a room key on my windshield wiper so all he had to do was come on in and I would wake up. I guess I was sleeping a little harder than normal because I never heard him come in. But the way he woke me up was most pleasing. He stripped naked and as I slept and he had a raging hardon and was attempting to stick it in my mouth. What a way to wake up, I gobbled up his cock and we had about 1/2 hour before we were both covered in cum. So he went home and will be cumming back later today, hopefully to fill my hungry ass.
  2. Biappeal
    Biappeal
    What a good friend you are to each other!
  3. hung4you
    hung4you
    I too travel regularly and have cultivated some tight private friendships in the Twin Cities. I stay at the same Hotels and try and get the same room if possible. For me it is so much less stress if I’m with someone I already know. This past week I was there on business and having been in meetings all day my local friend knew I was in town and wanted to play. He is very private and discreet but an animal in bed, and very much in shape and after multiple naughty text messages my cock was raging hard by the end of the day. The downtown Mpls Hotel I frequent is busy and there are always people coming and going so so all I need to do is put my room key in an envelope and put his name on it and they simply hand it over and he comes to my room where he finds me wearing just a long T-shirt and sporting a semi hard cock. We spend the whole evening edging each other and after a while of teasing and lots of oral he cums so hard I almost choke on his cum and as I lick his hairy balls he swallows my load and we work hard to get off again which we do.