Register

Dressing up for Sex

1. a2smith09
    a2smith09
    Anyone ever liked dressing up to pick up other men for sex?
  2. donttellnehismy
    donttellnehismy
    Yes I do for the right guy
  3. funsex
    funsex
    i have done it and it was wonderful
  4. a2smith09
    a2smith09
    Once upon a time, long long ago in a galaxy far away I dressed up as a girl. Really it when I was a much younger teen. I was a passable smooth little twink back then. I had an "Uncle" that loved to dress me up and have sex with me. It was a fetish of his. At first I didn't want to dress up as a girl but it really, really turned Uncle on and he loved it. Plus he really took care of me when I was dressed, went the extra mile so to speak and man the orgasms were mind blowing. He also lasted much longer when I was dressed. So I indulged him. Well he dressed me up one day to enter a beauty pageant. Before the pageant he arranged a private showing for some of his friends just to ensure I was passable before he put me on a stage with a bunch of other girls. Two of those friends of his knew me but didn't recognize me dressed as a girl. That was kinda of fun right there. I modeled several outfits for them and it was obvious that they we're getting turned on and enjoyed seeing me as the outfits became sexier and sexier. It wasn't until well into the private modeling show that I stripped off my miniskirt to show them the translucent G-string underneath containing my little boner that they realized that I was a boy, not a girl. I remember one of the guys that knew me once he realized I was a boy and not a girl say "Hell thats Alvin! Damn Alvin you are gorgeous!" Just hearing him say that and seeing the delight and lust on his face was itself a pleasure. So you can say I was passable. Those men were insatiably turned on by my outfits and the follow on gangbang was long, thorough, and very intense. It was at that time I learned the interesting ability I had to turn men insatiable with lust just by the way I dressed. Girls had it so easy to [pick up men.

Once I learned the power of dressing up to turn men on I did it for fun from then on. I became a bit jealous on how easy girls had it to turn on and pick up men. I used to dress up and hit nightclubs and restaurants to get picked up by traveling business men and college guys. I sucked off plenty of men and college boys that had no idea I had a penis and balls under my mini skirt. I loved wearing g-strings, garter belts, and stockings under my miniskirts. They made me feel very sexy. Many of the guys wanted to fuck too. I really enjoyed that so I indulged them whenever I could when I was attracted to them or they had been especially nice to me. I got adept at preparing myself & riding a hard cock in the back of a car while wearing the miniskirt and keeping my hard boner and balls concealed.

I typically wore padded bras and crop tops up top. I had a long ass length blonde wig I was fond of, heavy make-up jewelry and belts. I had shoulder blade length blonde hair naturally. I was slow to puberty and developing into my man size anyway so that helped. I was passable for many years. Many of the guys also wanted to feel me up and to eat me. I had to have fast hands and do some quick thinking to keep from being discovered. Most guys were satisfied with a nice thorough blowjob, I blow to completion and swallow. Riding a cock without giving the show away was more challenging. Many guys after they came in my ass were satisfied at that point especially if they made me orgasm a couple of times before they blew. Most had no idea they were fucking a teen twink's ass instead of a teen girls pussy. That was fun too and a big part of the draw for it all.

Like I said I loved wearing crop tops and padded bras. The guys had a lot more success in feeling up and exposing my tits and nipples. Many were surprised to find me flat chested up top. I have large sensitive nipples that get erect so I love having them played with and sucked anyway. A lot of guys bought it that I was just an unfortunate flat chested girl and for those who didn't I alluded that maybe I was younger than the legal age of consent. This worried some of the guys and they became more pliant lol. Others seemed to get very turned on by that.

A lot of the business men especially wanted to take me back to their hotel room for the evening. I went with a lot of them. I always got them naked on their bed giving them a very long and slow blowjob before I ever removed my skirt. When I removed my skirt I always gave them a good view of my g-string clad ass before I ever turned around showing my cock and balls, I always had an erection by this point. Most of them were very surprised but many of them had no problem when they saw my penis. A lot of them if not most got incredibly turned on by it and the sex was very, very good. I was surprised how many of them loved licking and sucking my balls and penis. Even the ones who didn't suck my balls and penis still wanted a blow job or to fuck my ass. Some wouldn't kiss me anymore even though we still had sex. They almost all gave me a good fucking too. There were very few that asked me to leave when they found out. Interestingly a lot of men, mostly married, asked if they could see me again on their next trip. Some became regulars.
  5. easilyused
    easilyused
    My wife knows I love to dress up, both in regular clothes and negligees. Just recently she picked out some ladies undies for me to wear instead of men's underwear. She also knows I'm bi and like to go to adult bookstores. The next time I go(she even offered to go with me), I'm wearing shorts and t shirt, but underneath will be wearing my black thong and black negligee with red lace trim. Once I'm in a room, will take my outer garments off, but only doing so when I know a man/men are watching me. Hopefully it will give guys the idea that I'm a sissy cumslut wanting as much dick as I can get. I would really love it if they all wanted to cum in my ass, and I'm sure we both can get lucky if she does go. Also planning on a night out of town with her helping me get dressed up and seeing if we both can gt some guys to go back to our room with us.
  6. Tight1-4u
    Tight1-4u
    being oral sub totally bottom I will do just about anything my guy wants.. so if that means dressing for him then sure.. I never wear a bra I don’t know how ladies stand them.. but stockings a garter and lacy thong you betcha.. when I travel for work especially long road trips I like to dress and even use my vibrating plug while on the road.. so yes dressing is fun most of the time..
  7. bibiboy
    bibiboy
    The last time I dressed up for sex was with my girlfriend, several years ago (sadly). My teenage kids all were spending the night at friends' houses and she and I were planning on making the best of some seriously needed alone time. Dressed in stockings, heels and a little lacy camisole, I was looking pretty slutty. An extra large denim shirt over it all, completed the “cute but casual, sexy look” I’d been going for. With a cold beer in hand and smoking a cigarette (pre quitting days LOL) I felt all sexy as I walked around the house. She’d helped me put on base make-up, lipstick, eye liner, blush, mascara, and even added a wig in the past when I'd dressed for our "special sex play" but frankly we were just in too big a hurry to put that amount of "prep time" in I think.

She was wearing a bit of make up herself, which was not typical for her, being a very natural beauty, not needing anything to enhance her gorgeous face and sexy smile. It just added to the exotic nature of the evening is all. She was dressed in a very sexy corset, stockings, choker, thigh high boots...and wearing a very nice, extremely life like, totally enticing, fairly thick 8" strap on and her leather harness. To make things all the more interesting she also had another strap…around her neck. That being the one on her digital camera which was a bit of a first for us. Adding the camera just amped up the amount of anticipation of an already highly charged sexual atmosphere to begin with.

We'd been taking our time, sipping our beers and teasing one another. I'd already posed for some pics and so had she. She seemed to be especially into taking ones of me licking and sucking away at her big dick. Normally not a real verbal (and I really LOVE dirty talk) person, she was getting into the whole scene of domming me a bit and treating me like a cock sucking whore. She was saying things like “You look soooo sexy with that cock in your mouth” “You look like a real natural there Baby” "You SURE you haven't done this before?" and “Look up at me, look into the camera as you suck my cock”. Putting it mildly, as we were getting more into things in the bedroom, I was as turned on as I'd ever been in my life...

...then we heard someone in the house.

I threw the work shirt on over my camisole and kicked off my heels. Opened the bedroom door (not even sure why we'd bothered to shut it in the first place) and took a couple of tentative steps out into the living room. About that time, one of my son's friends comes around the corner and freezes with a shocked look on his face. I'm sure mine wasn't any less so. He stammered something about their having left a game controller in my son's room in the basement. I smiled and told him to go ahead and get it and head on. I intentionally held my eyes on his, kind of locking in with my gaze so to speak. I was desperately hoping to keep him from looking down and seeing the stockings below the hem of the denim work shirt, which is pretty big on me and hangs down just a little above my knees. He turned to go downstairs and I quickly jumped back into the bedroom and shouted “Be sure to lock the door on your way out J”.

My girlfriend looked at me and said “Why the f*k didn’t we lock the doors?!?!” I replied with “I’m not sure but it’s a damn good thing I wasn’t wearing make-up!” Her reply as she looked down at my black stockinged legs, "Good thing we didn't go with the fishnets".

*sigh*

Ah the good ol days.
  8. KendraNelson
    KendraNelson
    I love to dress up and have sex with men.
  9. 19biman61
    19biman61
    I sometimes dress up and go to the local adult bookstore. I am not passable but I get a lot of attention. I don't wear a wig or make-up but I wear a nice sweater, short skirt (no Panties) and thigh high stockings with a pair of flats. I also shave my body from my neck down. I always have an erection before I even get to the door. I go to the theater first and stand to the side while my eyes adjust to the darkness and I start stroking my cock. Before I know it there is usually a man standing close to me and I soon feel a hand caressing my ass. Some guys are a little shy and want to go into a booth and others will let me blow them there in the theater. I love to have an audience! When I go to the abs dressed it's a sign to the other men there that I'm looking for action.
  10. Tight1-4u
    Tight1-4u
    I back in the days when I was living as a female was very passable.. I had been out one evening late at a party.. driving home I had car trouble and was off on the shoulder of the road.. it was like 3-3:30,am.. I was wearing thigh high fishnet stockings with a garter.. very short short denim shorts with my ass hanging out.. the bottom button done up and the rest were folded back to reveal my red lacy silk thong panties.. above them I had a clip in belly ring with dangles.. I wore a belly shirt that was cut off to just cover my rather full c cup breasts.. makeup done well and hair done.. it was cool out so my nipples and nipple piercings were very erect.. I called triple A.. when the truck arrived there were 3 rather large black men.. by large I mean muscular.. very well built.. they got my car-in tow and invited me to ride with them.. when at the shop I mad the arrangement to have them look at my car.. one of them started chatting me up.. soon all three were chatting me up.. one thing led to another and soon we were discussing how big black cock was in real life.. now at the party I had sucked two cocks and been fucked by one of them but was still very horny.. so when one of the guys pulled out his semi hard thick black cock, I could not help my self.. I had to touch it.. suck it and if at all possible fuck it!! I knew that I had one last hurdle to get over.. them finding my cock.. soon my knees I went there in front of all of them.. soon they all were taking turns in my mouth and throat.. soon all three were naked down to their work boots.. me sucking away.. I had managed to tuck my cock away when they removed my shorts.. so there I was in just my stockings garter and panties.. sucking three very thick black cocks.. I was so turned on and wanting to be fucked by these black monsters.. all three were around 9” and thick!! Then they picked me up and placed me on my back on a table.. as they removed my panties my little soft cock fell out.. they all laughed and one of them said I told you she had a little clitty.. one played with my clit while they turned me so my head dangled over one edge and my ass over the other.. then they took turns using me.. when the first slid in my pussy he pretty much slid in balls deep..it hurt at first but a good stretching hurt.. soon he was stirring my insides pretty good.. he had my legs spread open and his hands on my hips thrusting himself in me with a lot of power.. driving my mouth and throat deeper on to his friend that was throat fucking me.. they took turns swooping places and driving me sexually mad.. I was lost in the moment which turned into the night.. I was their slutty whore moaning and begging for them th keep on fucking me.. which they did.. the next morning when they kicked me out of the car in front of my place I was naked other than my stockings and garter.. I had been fucked one last time in the back seat of the car on the way there.. I had 7 huge loads in my pussy from them running down my legs as I ran for my door.. god I love bb and bbc.. I fucked them many times after that and loved every minute of it!!!