Register

I Love Small Ones

1. LovingJacking
    LovingJacking
    While I don't have a small dick, I really do love them.
  2. cavalleybiguy
    cavalleybiguy
    I agree totally. I love it when they fit so nicely in my mouth, so my lips, tongue, cheeks, licking and sucking can work every inch all at once...
  3. pantiewearer
    pantiewearer
    Hey guys, I am in possession of a very small cock. I am married and have a few married men that I service. However, my favorite friends are gay men. For some reason they adore my tiny sissy dick. i am 6' 3" 195#, with a 1" flaccid and 2.5" erect sissy clit (notice I claimed that 1/2") most erections are 2". i m glad I have fans.
  4. LovingJacking
    LovingJacking
    pantiewearer...my cousin and I have had a couple of sessions, and he sizes up just about the same as you. Wow was it a lot of fun. We are planning on having another get together real soon, and I can't wait to get my hands back on his awesome, small dick!
  5. turnpikes
    turnpikes
    hi my first real bi meet yesterday he said he had small dick it was really small uncircumcised really hard to get his nob out i was surprised to find out how small it was kind of like a huge clit it stayed soft the whole time and he never came but wow he gave me the best cock sucking ive ever had it was amazing so amazing going to continue to suck him guess not only does he have a micro penis but with his age he cannot get hard or cum i licked and sucked his cute little nob for a hour and he didnt get hard or cum so i guess i still am a half virgin was wondering if i will like it or not does anyone else have any experience like that?
  6. LovingJacking
    LovingJacking
    Check out my blog, and leave comments if you like it.

http://www.bisexual.com/forum/entry....Was-Very-Small
  7. Bigredfish
    Bigredfish
    I got a small cook an inch soft I think about 4 inches hard....love guys any size though but guys my size and smaller always been a lot of fun..
  8. MojoOjom
    MojoOjom
    I adore small cock. I love it when he has a tiny dick that doesn't even reach the back of my mouth. He can lie back and I can just engulf him completely in my mouth and suck and worship his dick completely without having to pause to take a breath until after I swallow his load.