Register

Waking Up the Group

1. Mentium
    Mentium
    This group has been very quiet. I'd like to wake it up! I'm interested to meet others, especially couples that are both bi or just a bi guy with a woman that likes to watch, or direct the action. I'm in Rockville, but anywhere in the DC-Metro area is of interest.
  2. babyrmd
    babyrmd
    Yeah, 120 members in this group and NOTHING!!! That is why I come to this website to meet people VERY infrequently...especially to meet people for real in Maryland with all the wannabe's in MD...you know the ones with no pics for starters. How about some REAL get togethers?
  3. CurEUs_Male
    CurEUs_Male
    I'm up for some coed social gatherings. We can't all be closeted and hidden, can we?
  4. babyrmd
    babyrmd
    Wow.....STILL wondering if there are any REAL people in Maryland or just wanna be's... Would be nice to meet men, women or couples (mm or mf) or better yet mmm, mmf and so on...get the picture? :0
  5. babyrmd
    babyrmd
    As you can tell it has been a while since I have been on this site. I only go here when I get notified that my profile was disabled. When I am not here, I am busy doing things and also doing others. I have been seeing men for over 29 yrs one on one, small groups and larger groups. Also, with couples or with bringing lady friends to events, parties and little get togethers. So...people are out there just NOT on this site...I am enjoying those I am playing with.