Register

old man turned me into a cocksucker

1. dirtycocklover
    dirtycocklover
    I've been sucking cock behind my girlfriends back for nearly thirty years ever since some dirty old man caught me looking at his big cock and told me to get on my knees and suck him off. I couldn't believe how much it turned me on to be used like some slut by an old man in public and he could see it and started calling me a filthy little cocksucking faggot. I was so turned on I shot my load all over the floor without even playing with myself and I stayed hard he laughed and said I think you're going to sucking lots and lots of cocks now your a cocksucker aren't you? Oh god no I like girls. Well you love cock more don't you? No. No you don't want to suck my cock then? I'm not sure. Ok no more for you. Ugh can't I carry on for a while. Not unless you ask me nicely. Ugh ok please let me carry on. If you want to suck my big cock tell me that you are a cocksucking little faggot that loves sucking dirty old men off in public. No I can't im not gay. No but now you've suck cock your a cocksucker for life. Oh god I can't believe how much i loved having your cock in my mouth your right I want to suck your cock please let me. Ok but if I let you suck my big cock I want your name and address ok? Ugh why? So you will be my cock slave anytime I need you or I will visit your parents and tell them that you have been sucking old men off in public toilets. No please don't just let me suck your cock this time only. Oh no no deal I'm going home. Oh no please don't leave. Well tell me your name and address and what you are. Oh ok my name is Steve Perry and I'm a filthy little faggot that love's sucking cock. Now that's better open your mouth and do what you're going to be doing for the rest of your life. Yes that's it good boy suck that big cock oh yes you will be coming back here every day looking for cock won't you cocksucker? I can't understand why but It turns me on so much I think your right I won't be able to resist coming here looking for men to suck. Yes that's right now you've suck a real man's cock your a cocksucker for life and you don't even care that you are on your knees in a filthy public toilet sucking an old man's dirty smelly old cock while being watched do you? Ugh what oh god no. Don't stop it's ok they can see your a cocksucker so carry on doing what you were born for I bet if you ask nicely they will let you suck their cocks as well. Oh god I've been caught sucking cock please don't tell anyone. Oh if you want us to keep quiet you will have to suck all of us off as well. Oh god ok. I can see your going to busy here tonight sucking cock after cock like a dirty cocksucking faggot look at how much you love sucking my big cock you love it don't you? Oh god yes it's turning me on sucking you off in front of other men god I want more cock. That's if good little cocksucker your going to make me cum oh god yes I'm cumming oh yes you like that don't you look at him this is the first time he's sucked cock and he's swallowed all my cum and sucking me clean I think he wants more don't you? Mmm yes please. I'm going home so enjoy yourself cocksucker I will be in touch. So there I was on my knees sucking old men off like some dirty little slut and I loved it I was now a cocksucker and I've sucked at least 500 cocks since then and I now want to fully submit to cock I want to be filmed sucking cock and have it posted online to expose me as the cocksucker I am.