2. 1136Mike
    1136Mike
    I might be.......I love playing
  3. two2play
    two2play
    Like playing too.....
  4. two2play
    two2play
    Can't believe no one wants to get together.....
  5. two2play
    two2play
    Going to the Houston Club on the 13th.....
  6. a2smith09
    a2smith09
    I'm in if I can get away and we've got somewhere to meat. What is the Houston Club?
  7. hankerxxx
    hankerxxx
    I think most of 'us' want to get together but just don't have a safe place to meet. As a MWM, I don't like the 'gay' places, bathhouses or motels. Difficult to find a safe place as most MWM can't host either. Anyone know a place near South Orlando or Kissimmee Florida?
  8. 1136Mike
    1136Mike
    I would love to get together with another guy. I have a safe place to play, my wife knows and approves. I live in the Columbus Texas area.
    I enjoy playing in the shower, oral, JO, full body contact, and maybe more. ANYONE AROUND?????
  9. 1136Mike
    1136Mike
    I would love to get together with another guy. I have a safe place to play, my wife knows and approves. I live in the Columbus Texas area.
    I enjoy playing in the shower, oral, JO, full body contact, and maybe more. ANYONE AROUND?????
  10. lnidas6699
    lnidas6699
    Yup. But finding someone and the time is the difficult part.
  11. jay.jayman1957
    jay.jayman1957
    bimarried in Kansas anyone eles
  12. md352
    md352
    Bi married in central Florida here. Would love to get a group of married guys together for some oral naked fun. Anyone interested? Daytime fun only, we could all split a hotel room and make it a once or twice a month thing.
  13. LovingJacking
    LovingJacking
    I travel a lot, and usually have a place in my hotel room. So far though I have not connected during my travels. But I'm hoping!
  14. md352
    md352
    If you ever come to the Orlando area lovingjacking let me know.
    Johnreynolds844@yahoo
  15. LovingJacking
    LovingJacking
    md352 ... you better know I will. I am visiting Sarasota in a couple of weeks if that is close enough.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast