Register

Like both

1. cheil77
    cheil77
    I was wondering if I am the only one that like being top and bottom. I also like both equally. I cum from being fucked and when I am fucking. Now both sensations are different but they are both awesome. I think I am the only one.
  2. jamieson
    jamieson
    I like both and lots of both. I love that ball tingling feeling when I am about to cum (sadly too soon frequently) and nothing beats being fucked hard by a big cock.
  3. Asspussy302
    Asspussy302
    I use to like both, can't figure out how to delete this post. I don't like to involve my dick in any sexual activity. I'm a total bottom. I just love getting fucked and sucking cock.
  4. jimisbi
    jimisbi
    I am strictly a bottom. I have no desire to top.
  5. shavedtaz69
    shavedtaz69
    I enjoy both, can cum from both ways.
  6. shavedtaz69
    shavedtaz69
    I enjoy both, can cum from both ways.
  7. apantysnatcher
    apantysnatcher
    I am a bottom. Prefer being the bottom. Have had my cock sucked. But never fucked another man pussy.
  8. jimtom56
    jimtom56
    only a bottom but have fucked a few women in the ass. but for men I am only a bottom
  9. BiCuriousVAN
    BiCuriousVAN
    I have only bottomed once and loved it and can't wait to try again. I still want to top a guy, but most of the guys I meet want to only top.
  10. cornholejoe
    cornholejoe
    like to do it both ways have met a few men like me and will verst that is really what is good fucking a man in the ass and then that man fucking my ass
  11. 69plus1
    69plus1
    So far I have only had oral sex with men but every now and then I really desire getting fucked in the ass. All day today as a matter of fact.
    But I would be quick to fuck anothere dudes ass if he asked.
    So put me down for both!
  12. earloftexas
    earloftexas
    I LOVE BOTH fucking and GETTING fucked. I lost my ass cherry when I was in the sixth grade and I will NEVER forget the feeling when my buddy's cock passed thru my sphincter muscle. OMG, I thought I was in SEX HEAVEN.....and I WAS ! ! ! He and I had been jackoff buddies for almost a year. He had a brother that was six years older and his bro had been fucking him for over a year, and he would tell me about it every time his bro would fuck him. His Mom and grandmother had a flower garden at the side and rear of their house......it was more like a forest than a garden.....and he and I would play in the garden in the evening. After the sun went down, we would get our Batman & Robin capes on and take our clothes OFF and play naked in the garden. No one could ever see us for the trees and shrubs. Neither one of us could shoot cum yes, but man, we could make PRECUM like crazy. Ralph told me that this was what he and his bro used for lube when they were fucking. Now Ralph had a pretty good sized cock and a fantastic 4-skin. We would skin his 4-skin back on his cock, pull MY 4-skin back on my cock, put MY cochead up against HIS cockhead and then pull his 4-skin up over MY cockhead and down on my cockshaft. THEN each one of us would jackoff. The feeling was FABULOUS and we would make so much precum, it would start leaking out on my cockshaft and then on Ralph's cockshaft. When Ralph would get a load of precum on his fingers, he would reach down under my nuts and rub my asshole with precum, then he would slide his middle finger up my asshole....WOW, that felt so fucking good ! ! !
    A few months passed and I had an occurrence at school with the band teacher after school, that I had to run home and share it with Ralph. The band teacher and I were in the boys rest room and I did not want to get my new boots wet, as the janitor had just mopped the floor, and left lots of water on the floor. The band teacher said that he would carry me to the urinal. When he did, I could feel his big cock on my ass crack. While he was pissing, he would turn so I could see his semi-hard, and on one turn, he boldly asked me if I ever played my my cock. I told him that I had to get hone because I was already late for dinner. He came over and picked me up again with my rear touching his front, and this time I could really feel his hard cock in my ass crack. I ran all the way home and got there just in time to eat dinner and I never told me parents about this encounter with the band teacher. After dinner I went to my buddy's house and we went out in his Mom's garden and got into our Batman and Robin capes and got NAKED and we were talking and jacking off and I was telling him about the encounter with the band teacher. I told him that the teacher's cock was huge and had LOTS of black hair around it, and when he picked me up to carry me to the door, I could feel his hardon in my asscrack.....Ralph said that he had often wondered what the band teacher's cock looked like because it made quite a "bluge" in his khaki's in his class room. Then Ralph said that he had heard that the band teacher was queer (a term that was used back then to describe a gay guy). I asked Ralph if he would please fuck me tonight. I was so fucking horny that I had covered my entire stomach. cock, nuts and hands with precum. LOL I stroked Ralph's cock about a hundred times, then pulled his skin in an up position, pinched his 4-skin together and milked his cock to get all the precum out of his cock and into his 4-skin. He lay on his back and I got up over his cock and squatted down so his cock was just touching my asshole, then let go of his 4-skin. His precum gushed out of his 4-skin and covered my asshole and my asscrack with the slipperiest precum ever. Ralph positioned his cockhead on my sweet little virgin asshole and I ever so gently started sitting down on Ralph's rigid cock. Pretty so my hole started opening and Ralph's cock started sliding UP MY ASS canal. It was the most fabulous feeling I have ever experienced sexually. The feeling of Ralph's bare skin on his cock against the bare skin of my asshole was incredible....and as he slid his cock in and out of my hole, he would touch my P-Gland and the precum would almost shoot out of my cock..........I knew that when Ralph's cockhead passed thru my sphincter, I was HOOKED on ass fucking, and I was ! ! ! After that night, I let Ralph fuck me every chance we had and ever time he wanted to. And HE would let ME fuck HIM every time I wanted to. We had a fabulous year and a half together. Then at the end of that year, we had to move again due to me Dad's work. It was summer and I had not attended the school I was going to be going to so I did not know any guys my age or any girls either. Mom & Dad had bought me a new bike at the local Wards store and I was riding it to school the first day. As I traveled down this street, a guy about my age came out from behind his house and we said hi to each other. He asked me if I was on my way to school and I told him that I was going to be in the 7th grade. He said, "Well, so am I.and you and I have the same bike" We became VERY good friends that day, and jackoff buddies at the end of the week. About mid year, we became fuck buddies and he was the guy I shot my very first load of cum with.....up HIS ass ! ! ! The following week, he shot his first load of cum.....up MY ass. I guess you could say that we were ASSHOLE BUDDIES ! ! ! We are still good friends to this day!
    Earl
  13. ChiefH
    ChiefH
    I can go either way!!! Like bottom most of the time!!