Register

Bottom guys

1. boytoy1223
    boytoy1223
    I'm sure any bottom guy will agree that finding a nice cock around here to top is almost impossible. When I joined I thought there would be plenty of guys that would like to fuck a tight ass. Boy was I wrong. What am I doing wrong? I read posts, read stories about all the fun people are having and I can't find it. I'm not bragging but I'm damn good. I love sucking cock, I love swallowing cum, and I'll ride a dick for hours.
  2. fearless4444
    fearless4444
    I completely agree with you, My problem I have found is that with the very few tops I have had I have found is that no one knows how to top.
  3. boytoy1223
    boytoy1223
    I guess it's a rare art form.. Lol
  4. don33712
    don33712
    Unfortunately I have found that there are a lot more bottoms than there are tops to go around.
  5. hung4you
    hung4you
    I know too how hard it is to find a good top. I prefer regular friends to top me. It appears his wife must have been trained by mine, they don't know how to give head and both hate anal. I suppose thatswhy he and I get along so well. We are mostly oral but when times allows I'm his bottom that luvs his hard cock pounding me.
  6. rgscott501
    rgscott501
    It is hard to find top guys. I am bi-curious and want to find out how it feels and can't seem to find anyone. I am willing to go either way just to get the expeience of the feel
  7. hung4you
    hung4you
    Heading out of town today, I stopped by my buddies house for some morning wood. My ass has been greasy all day with his cum still leaking out. Lock cock in the morning.
  8. BiCuriousVAN
    BiCuriousVAN
    I agree that it is hard to find a top. I consider myself versatile, but only bottomed once. I would love to do more of both, but having a difficult time finding somebody who wants both and is clean and safe.
  9. oreman77
    oreman77
    Hello all. I am a Top. Live in Oregon, Mid -Valley. I cant find an eager Bottom. Please feel free to message me If you are looking.
  10. oreman77
    oreman77
    Hello all. I am a Top. Live in Oregon, Mid -Valley. I cant find an eager Bottom. Please feel free to message me If you are looking.
  11. DownBoy
    DownBoy
    Its easy for me to find good top cock. That's only because I like NSA encounters in adult theaters/bookstores and truckstops. Plenty of mid-aged stocky men who just want their balls drained and know how to handle a willing ass and mouth!
    If you want a step above that, then it would be hard to find a good cock. Fearless4444 said it best, "they don't know how to top."
    Being a bottom is so easy! Especially if you know how to suck dick! Topping though, especially with someone who is nervous or hasn't done it before, is kinda hard. I can't ever be a top so I wouldn't even try.

If you're trying to find a good cock online, either on bisexual or craigslist, then you'll be outta luck! Most of the tops here are new or just have fantasies about fucking a bottom! Same thing the other way around sometmes.
  12. hung4you
    hung4you
    Traveling for business, i met an older gentleman who had the same interest as I. After getting to know each others bodies, I couldn't help but admire his massive 10 inch cock. I had trouble swallowing his whole cock but his cum tasted sweet and after he recouped he topped me. My goodness, he rode me hard for an hour before cumming again and my ass was sore. After a long hot shower to drain his cum, he swallowed a load of mine and he was hard again. After 20 minutes he was fucking my face hard and i managed to milk another load out of him. After he went to his room, my ass was throbbing from the fucking it took from his massive cock.
  13. Pantherfan
    Pantherfan
    I'm a top. I would like to try to bottom one day. It something about watching it go into a hot ass is so amazing.
  14. hung4you
    hung4you
    I can't say i never top, once in a while my regular wants a good pounding. But truth be told i do love a stiff cock pounding me like a whore. Yesterday he and i went on a motorcycle ride through Western Wisconsin and we know a very private place that we visit from time to time. It over looks the Mississippi River and it has been a favorite place of ours for quite sometime. We always carry a blanket for this trip and we get busy and he knows that i love long fucking sessions so i swallow his cock and drain that 1st load. It was fairly warm and we were sweating as he sucked my cock and as soon as he started fingering my ass he was ready for round 2. He came up and fed me his cock so i could finish getting him hard again and as it got rock hard i lubed it up and he turned me around face down ass up and without notice took aim and just plowed into me, fuck that was unexpected, normally he takes his time. He was very aggressive today and his long powerful thrusts was so intense i shot my load, he kept pounding me until he once again unloaded. As he got up to get the wet wipes i looked down to the river only to see a couple of guys looking at us. They were clapping and giving us the thumps up. Awesome.
  15. Sexy1971
    Sexy1971
    im a top and a bottom love to fuck and be fucked