Register

Excerpt from my own, self-published works

1. Riderinthestorm
    Riderinthestorm
    This is an excerpt from my own self published works, titled "full Circle" (author name Falcon Nighhawk)
    There is a spin-off book on the way, once I can get it finished.
    And since I own the book, there is no copyright infringements if I post a short section of it.
    Enjoy.

I arrived at Electra’s place and she was not ready.

I said, “Why not wear what you wore on the bike ride, but with a shorter jacket.”

She finished getting dressed and came out in the same outfit as our ride night, except for a red and gold short jacket. We went to the nude beach at Ken and Allie’s, to take pictures of Electra on the bike.

I laid out a blanket for Electra’s clothes to end up on and I started taking pics of Electra as she posed in various states of undress until she was completely nude. As I was taking the nude shots, we heard a wolf-whistle. I looked and there was Ken and Allie walking our way as Ken said, “Mike, you’ve been holding out on us. Who is this lovely morsel?”

“Ken, Allie, this is Electra. Electra, meet Ken and Alllie.”

Allie said, “You picked a good spot to shoot. Want some help?”

Electra looked at them and very enthusiastically said, “Yes. This should be fun.”

Ken and Allie walked up and Allie began sucking Electra’s cock as Ken climbed up onto the bike and fed his cock to Electra as I took picture after picture of Electra enjoying herself.

Allie climbed up and slipped Electra’s cock into her wet pussy and began playing with Electra’s sexy, pierced nipples until Electra and Allie screamed in mutual orgasm. Ken and Allie climbed down as Allie took Electra to the blanket while I set her clothes on the bike. I set the camera down and got undressed.

Allie picked up the camera and took pics as Ken and I fucked Electra silly. Ken lubed her ass and his cock then started to fuck Electra’s ass as her and I were in a sixty-nine. Ken was ready to cum when I shot my load down Electra’s throat. My moaning on her cock brought her over the edge causing her to moan on my cock and her ass began tightening on Ken’s cock. That was it for Ken as he shot his load into her tight ass.

After we caught our breath, Allie handed me the camera and a card with their email address, “Send us copies.” Then she walked over Electra’s head and held Electra's face to her pussy for a minute, making Allie moan. “Ken, we really need to keep in touch with this one, too.”

I said, “I’ll send you her contact info with the pics, if that’s okay with you, Electra.”

Electra looked at Ken and Allie, then me, smiled and said, “Absolutely.”.

Ken said, “Thanks, Mike. Electra, we will be calling you.”

Allie kissed Electra and teased Electra’s nipples. “You, my dear, will go over as well as Mike did last night.” as Ken gave Electra’s cock a few licks and kissed her nipples and ears.

“Can’t wait to have you at the next party.” and Ken and Allie walked off.

Electra watched them walking off, “Are Ken and Allie here often?”

“I would imagine they are, since they own the beach and their house is right over there.” I indicated the only house on the beach.

“Cool.”

We got our clothes on and Electra made sure that I had her email, saying, “I want to make sure that I get copies, too.”

We mounted up and I took her home.
  2. NakedInSeattle
    NakedInSeattle
    So, Electra is a tranny. You just let that cum out casually in the story.
  3. Riderinthestorm
    Riderinthestorm
    Yeah. But I know a number of trans girls and guys and they don't much care for the word "tranny". I guess I can see their point.