Register

My spicy cum

1. oliveanddark
    oliveanddark
    Recently I reluctantly did the glory hole thing, in the Video store. The guy on the other side seemed to be fairly clean somewhere close to my age a little younger, wedding ring on, so I decided to go for it. Went in and was getting hard already, pulled my cock out and stuck it thru the hole, he sucked it real,real good, very nice style, I pulled back when I started to come and he locked his mouth on me, so I figured yeah, he will let me cum in his mouth. He sucked it eagerly! Drank it all, kept sucking so I decided to let him keep sucking, got me up again and made me cum again, drained me and swallowed greedily. I got it up at home later and came again and tasted my own cum, then realized why he liked it, tasted like ginger spice! Very tasty,I drink about a whole pitcher of unsweetened tea most days, and I had been drinking ginger tea for a couple of days, what a spicy cock! I have always had comments from both men and women that I taste spicy anyway, but the ginger wow!!
  2. travelmanNW
    travelmanNW
    Nice story would love to have sucked your cock. Nothing like a southern sweet tea cum in your mouth.