Register

Edge and slow cock milking

1. adultfunandgames
    adultfunandgames
    I love a nice long slow teasing BJ. I enjoy someone who will bring me to the edge over and over. I can last a long time and want to tell you when to slow down or stop to keep me from cumming, then bring me to the edge again. I drip lots of pre cum. I enjoy having my cock stroked licked and sucked. Like to wear cock rings and a ball divider and any other toys you might have to use on my cock. I keep my big low hanging balls shaved and love to have them played with pulled on licked and sucked too. The longest any edged my cock was about two hours. Would love to find someone in SE Michigan who wants to milk my cock.
  2. hungryman517
    hungryman517
    that is what i like too. no hurry. take my time and enjoy the experience. love throbbing cocks that last a long time. love licking balls, taint, ass.
  3. hung4you
    hung4you
    Edging is my favorite. My buddy and I can litterly spend hours just edging, stopping short of cumming we love just teasing our cocks until one of us just explodes.
  4. teemann50
    teemann50
    I'll do it. Just let me know.
  5. Needingit
    Needingit
    I would love to suck and suck and slowly stroke a big cock for over 2 hours feel it about to explode then let up and watch it prostate waiting for my mouth to wrap around it again. The longer you can last the better, I love to please
  6. bw299
    bw299
    Love edging a milking; I get that much more precum and, when he does finally cum, he explodes with a huge load. Mmmmmmmm. Not to mention that the sensation and joy of the process lasts that much longer, too.
  7. hung4you
    hung4you
    I absolutely love edging cock. My buddy loves to lay back and be teased for a couple of hours before he is so excited he just grabs my head and fucks my throat. He has cum so hard it has shot out of my nose. Afterwards I love teasing it hard again.