Register

butt plugs

1. thomasjohnson937
    thomasjohnson937
    does anyone on here have any experience with butt plugs? i see them in abs and on line and was wondering what others thought of them....
  2. mwm4dik
    mwm4dik
    Never tried a butt plug...don't think I'd like it much. I do however like something narrow inserted...a finger, thin vib, etc.
  3. Beefeater
    Beefeater
    I've tried the tapered narrow kind and even left it inserted for hours at a time. They're okay but I like something bigger like a 7" vibrator or dildo. When I have a dildo up inside of me, I like to lay down on the bed and place a pillow under my hips and then bend my leg to hold the pillow in place and then masturbate by hand or by using an artificial vagina or mouth. Try. I guarantee that you'll want to do it again, and again and...
  4. thomasjohnson937
    thomasjohnson937
    thanks for the tip i will try the dildo sounds like the butt plugs are kinda boring!
  5. bim469ky
    bim469ky
    Got a 5" average width dildo myself and need something bigger, what size would be best?
  6. Chief8_2
    Chief8_2
    I've tried the real thing back before aids was around. I enjoyed that a lot. I think I'd like a dildo if I had someone to use it on me.
  7. jimdiana98
    jimdiana98
    the wife has used hers on me but i like the longer dildos much better ive all ways liked the 9 to 12 in ones the best
  8. trajan
    trajan
    I love using one just to put in and leave it in. It's nice to be driving with a butt plug in and hit one of lexington's speed bumps!
  9. jack p frost
    jack p frost
    I have one almost big as a soda can. Feels super nice