Register

Brevard Co.Fl. Titusville to Palmbay

1. beaverlqr
    beaverlqr
    It's now I'm realizing my full desires. Finding I'm maybe Bi..Looking for encounters weekdays and weekends..During daytime hours... I've always been sexual . I'm beaverlqr at yh if anyone is interested in getting together.........For a long time I've had sex encounters with the same woman on an off during several of her husbands. Had sex with her from behind over the back of the couch with her hubby asleep on the couch. anyway as of the last few years or so I've become her cream pie eater. Her latest hubby is a quickie guy. He gives her a quickie cream pie several mornings a week then goes off to work. She calls me and I come over and eat her pussy to orgasm. I've always loved eating creamed pussy... The way this came about with this gal was I told her how my first wife used to fuck around on me, come home full of cum telling me how wet and excited she was thinking about me all day at work and fuck me..I'd eat her . What she didn't know was when I was a young boy before I discovered pussy, I was the boy who sucked the older boys cocks so I knew what cum taste like.Once I discovered pussy I stopped with the boys.. She used to feed me and I let her by never letting her know I knew what she was doing...So later in life I discovered pussy isn't good unless its just been fucked...Yea I know I'm a pervert in some eyes. Now she gotten not so interested in sex and I'm left without.. Most couples are looking for a Bull for her and hubby is the cream pie eater.... I've looked and looked and can't find anyone looking for a cream pie eater.So I've decided I'll go back to boys and suck it from the source..Unless someone reads this and need it eaten...Anyone interested?..... beaverlqr
  2. Floridaguy4u
    Floridaguy4u
    So do you like sucking cock too? And never mind the pussy? Like when you were young?