Register

About to follow through!!

1. Stevenjcky33
    Stevenjcky33
    I'm new to this but if anyone is out there I need someone to calm my nerves! I'm about to go hook up with this guy, well, it's the guy I've been hooking up with every couple months. But I still get so nervous! Does anyone have any advice
  2. niceguy4160
    niceguy4160
    Just enjoy yourself. The nervousness never goes away.
  3. bob338
    bob338
    The nervousness is part of the fun.
  4. AlTernes
    AlTernes
    DROP TO YOUR KNEES AND OPEN WIDE
  5. michcocklover
    michcocklover
    I'm finally hooking up with a guy I've been chatting and exchanging photos with next week. He will be at a hotel on business. Can't wait!!!
  6. 65unknownname
    65unknownname
    Don't worry about it and just have fun!
  7. willswallow77
    willswallow77
    Like AlTernes says, just drop to your knees and open wide. I have never had any objections to getting right down to business, that is what you are there for afterall right? Usually by the time I meet another guy I am so excited I can't wait to suck his cock. As soon as we are in a private place, I take his pants down, get on my knees and start sucking. Once I get his cock in my mouth I just enjoy myself.
  8. friesbaconnekkid
    friesbaconnekkid
    I got over the nervousness, and now do it without a second thought. I've gone so far as to give a guy a blow job in my driveway where my neighbors could have seen me sucking him. With me on my knees, and his pants down around his ankles, there would have been absolutely no doubt at to what I was doing.