Register

gag reflex

1. bassman3
    bassman3
    how do you get gag reflex under control and deep throat , want to taste and feel them cum in mouth afraid of reflex
  2. pepperjack
    pepperjack
    would love to get the answer to this myself
  3. mac_46_46
    mac_46_46
    Practice, practice, practice. They always say, "Practice makes perfect." Just start taking it in a little further, little by little. In time it will cum to you.
  4. sisboy
    sisboy
    Start with a smaller cock rather than a big fat one.If that is all you can get go slow ans make it last.
  5. pepperjack
    pepperjack
    I'm pretty experienced by now but still find myself gagging from time to time. Deep throated the last guy, a 7 incher, without a problem. Very enjoyable encounter for both of us. He's been contacting me for more; timing has just been off.
  6. James1A1
    James1A1
    I gag on 7" and bigger.
    But some are so thick that I can't even get them past my mouth or into my throat.
    I still want to learn.
  7. oliveanddark
    oliveanddark
    I found I have a ratchet wrench handle in my toolbox that is exactly 7 inches long, the business end, but of course it is not fat. So I tried taking it down my throat when I had spare time and found that after a couple of weeks of trying, I could suppress my gag reflex for a long time with it just about all the way down. Then when I got a chance to suck a cock, the guy was about 6 inches, I just suddenly took him all the way and held him there, deepthroated him good and he stated it was the best head he had ever received. Does not help with thick ones as much, they still gag me if they are big fat cocks.
  8. Hypersexual11
    Hypersexual11
    I was scanning the news a few weeks ago and noticed a story about a method discovered to help subdue the gag reflex. This story was related to dentist visits. The method was simply to place the thumb of your LEFT hand in the palm and make a fist around it. It doesn't really get rid of the gag reflex, but I experimented briefly with a dildo and it did help a little. We had an mmf a few days ago and I completely forgot about it damit. I was gagging on his dick constantly. SO much going on in an mmf, hard to remember everything lol.
  9. 69luvr
    69luvr
    I just enjoy what I am doing and think of how delicious his cum will taste. Then I relax my throat and take as much of his hardness as I can. I hate when they cum when I am deep throating a guy. I want to taste his cum and when deep throating the cum goes right on down your espophagus. I hate that!
  10. happymex
    happymex
    I just love sucking cock and swalowing hot cum. I find that if the gag reflex starts hitting me I open my nose or mouth and breath as deep as I can and this stops the gag reflex and lets me enjoy the cock and cum.
  11. charman
    charman
    I have been practicing with a banana.
  12. BiAnnvillePA
    BiAnnvillePA
    I am surprised I did not see an easy way, that most Deep Throaters I have Sucked, or Suck my cock have done! Simply the easiest way, the hell with practicing on anything other than a real cock, is to cough, when the head gets to it's normal limit! At that point, the shaft, easily slides past that supposed end of depth! After a few cocks, you no longer have to cough, as your throat learns that it is Supposed to allow cock past that point! I have easily throated 11" cock, and would like to try even longer. I just love to look up and see him in ecstasy if he was never throated to the base of his cock before! It is wonderful to know I am doing it right, and get ready for my reward! I like a combination of Cum deep on the first few spurts, but retract a bit to get that great taste too, then go deep once again! I also have a technique I use so I get a second load, soon after the first, but that is a trade secret, you have to experience it from me, to feel it in action! LOL

Now on the second load, I ask beforehand if they would like to see their contribution, I lip it, then suck it all back in, and swallow! Can you tell, I love Cock and Cum? LOL
  13. foundpuppy
    foundpuppy
    Relax, relax, relax and swallow, swallow, swallow.
  14. Asspussy302
    Asspussy302
    I used dildos to train myself.
  15. foundpuppy
    foundpuppy
    My method was, when you feel the cock bumping against your gag reflex, start swallowing and swallow continuously until the reflex goes away. It also helps with swallowing cum.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast