Register

Anyone Else?

1. donttellnehismy
    donttellnehismy
    I'm a married bi guy. My wife has no idea I'm bi and would leave me and probably kill me if she knew. Aside from her homophobia we have a great relationship. Also I have an aawesome boyfriend been seeing. Just feeling a little frustrated about being forced to live a lie. Anyone else feel this way?
  2. InNeed777
    InNeed777
    I know how you feel. Wife does not know, she is not homophobic, but I think she would freak out and blame herself. It's been a sexless marriage for many years, that is why I'm here looking for a friend with benefits to alleviate my sexual desires.
  3. FullSpectrum
    FullSpectrum
    Wow, I'll bet there are lots of us in just this situation. I sure am. Really hungry to find a guy, or even more preferably a couple, here in Oakland CA who want to help me share both man-to-man and man-to-woman sex. My wife would also freak out a lot if she knew. And for us too it's been a sexless marriage for many years. I am almost jealous when I read about guys with wives who want to share their husbands with other guys. I can think of almost nothing that could be finer.
  4. donttellnehismy
    donttellnehismy
    Glad to know it's not just me in this.
  5. Cumsee69
    Cumsee69
    I have been in a sexless marriage for the last 10 years, I want to suck a cock real bad and have my cock sucked also,,,,,IN NEED of releif. I would love to have a regular suck buddy.
  6. donttellnehismy
    donttellnehismy
    Any of you guys want to chat privately?
  7. EM1SSRET
    EM1SSRET
    I feel for you guys! My wife knows and enjoys watching!
  8. Lances_63
    Lances_63
    Guys, this is a blessing for me to be reading. I thought I was alone. My marriage is not totally sexless, but at 2 or 3 times a year it might as well be. I have not had much luck connecting with guys because I am just too afraid to bring home std or get outed. I travel for work a little and try to meet gentlemen while out of town. For the most part, nothing. Thanks for sharing. Drop me a note if you feel like it.
  9. paul8860
    paul8860
    Good to hear from others on this subject. Married for over 20 years but mostly sexless. Have on a few occasions met up with another guy for some fun. Feel that meeting another guy for sex is safer in the sense that it's a purely physical thing without any emotional attachment.
  10. denny5757
    denny5757
    Like most of you i as well am in a sexless marriage. I have enjoyed for the past few years sharing oral favors with other older married men. Most have been in the same situation just looking for some sexual release. Good to know i'm not alone on this.
  11. donttellnehismy
    donttellnehismy
    If anyone wants to inbox me feel free
  12. niceguy4160
    niceguy4160
    In the same boat as the rest of you. Love the wife but enjoy male contact as well. Hard to find other married men in my area of MD.
  13. bob338
    bob338
    I too am in the exact same boat. My wife and I haven't had sex in over 5 years now. I've known I was bi since I was 15 years old (my first time was with my 40 year old neighbor, wonderful story if anyone is interested) but my wife has no idea that I enjoy sex with other men. I have had on-again, off-again male partners but mostly just end up finding someone on CL or when I travel to have brief encounters. I'm a little different in that I love keeping it a secret from my wife. It turns me on to have my little secret and it's something she can't take from me. If anyone is interested in chatting, please send me a note.
  14. Joe1212
    Joe1212
    Same as everyone here my story. As a kid use to mess around with girls and discreetly guys. Married with kids for over 25 years thought I was done with the guy thing but lately can stop thinking about it. My wife is very anti gay and know she would never accept it. Love her and the kids very much and don't want ruin it.
  15. julyguybill
    julyguybill
    I myself have been having sex with guys for a long time I am married but I have been able to keep it discrete somehow many people I know would not accept and my wife would divorce me the sex I have is amlost always oral sex as I just love to suck guys until they cum just love how a cock feels when I suck it I just cannot stop
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast