Register

Married bi guys who are sub/sissy

1. sisboy
    sisboy
    How many bi guys here are sub/sissy? I did not think I was until I started sucking cock and realized I really enjoyed it.I have my lovely wife to thank for it and she enjoys watching me suck cock especially when it is her boyfriend and I am getting him ready for her.
  2. CleburneBear
    CleburneBear
    Not really a sissy, but I do like to give head and swallow, and like to have my ass filled.
  3. Tommy54
    Tommy54
    I love wearing lingerie and fantasize a lot about sucking cock and getting it inside me so I'm at least a sub.
  4. dowmass
    dowmass
    This has been one of my biggest fantasies. I would love to wear garter straps, panties or black laced stockings, wear a wig and feel like a total woman. I want my man to help me feel the woman in me, and seduce me, and fuck me like there is no tomorrow!
  5. BiTexasGuy85
    BiTexasGuy85
    I told my fiancé I was bi two years ago and while we were in bed one night she started asking if I wanted to take a huge cock in my ass, up to that point I always assumed I was mostly a top but hearing her talk about me getting "used by a huge cock" that's all I can think about. Since then I've gotten into panty and submissive play. I couldn't imagine topping a guy. I've come to realize (thanks to her) I'm mostly a gay bottom, she's the only woman who I get sexually aroused by. If it weren't for her I would be a complete gay bottom. Love that she helped me find this about myself!
  6. Smallcockfatboy
    Smallcockfatboy
    I am a sissy and love to be the bitch and love sucking cock and eating cum . There's nothing like feeling a big cock slide into my big fat ass . Don't get me wrong I love woman but just thinking or my wife bringing up my love of cock makes my cock hard and leaky !
  7. DareMe
    DareMe
    this is a fantasy of mine to have a sissy to use with his wife.
  8. Tommy54
    Tommy54
    I love wearing lingerie and all my fantasies are about sucking cock and being fucked. I'm not interested in being a top at all.
  9. Ltsp123
    Ltsp123
    I am married and I am also the sub type. When my wife is out of town I dress up in her panties and fantasize about sucking and being fucked. The thought really excites me.
  10. Scvcurious
    Scvcurious
    From reading these posts I guess I am a sub. I am definitely a bottom, haven't hooked up with a guy but all my fantasies are of being fucked and sucking. Like the post above mine I wear my wife's panties as often as so can. I even wear them out in public and make sure a little bit is showing above my jeans. It turns me on so much. I would love to strip down to just my panties and suck a cock then have the guy slip them to the side and fu k my ass!
  11. bikiniman
    bikiniman
    Whilst I enjoy my masculinity I also enjoy being a "sissy". I enjoy engaging in feminine activities including wearing women's lingerie, doing the house work and putting on lipstick. In sexual fantasies about men I am submissive and desire to be fucked!
  12. Luv2-4nik8
    Luv2-4nik8
    I love being a man outside, but in privet I really love to be taken. Does that make me a closet sub?. I recently started dressing in the lacy attire but have never been with anyone while dressed.
  13. iwouldliketo
    iwouldliketo
    I love fantasizing about sucking cock and wearing panties, garters and a teddy - deep down, I am very submissive and would love to be a cuckhold for a couple - the idea of getting a dominant male ready for his woman and then sucking him and cleaning them up, oh, get's me hot...
  14. kinkylittledick
    kinkylittledick
    Years ago I'd dress in my favorite black bikini panties, thigh highs and heels while doing housework. Wife called me her bitch. That's when she was fucking any man she wanted with my ok. A few of her lovers would even fuck me after she grew tired of them. Once I was waiting for one of her ex lovers to come by to see me. I surprised him by meeting him at the door in that outfit. I didn't get the reaction from him I'd hoped sorry to say. His loss because I was ready and willing to do about any thing he asked.
  15. robbiewillsucku
    robbiewillsucku
    my lady friend buys me panties and she likes to suck my tits - she is very bi-curious. I like being submissive and sissy and cd and want to feel more sissy.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast