Register

Why is it hard to find guys who want there cock suck?

1. teemann50
    teemann50
    I have hard time to find anybody who wants to have there cock sucked. Any ideas in meeting guys?
  2. donttellnehismy
    donttellnehismy
    Speaking strictly for myself I don't want a blow n go I want a long term fwb
  3. jacques
    jacques
    I agree, it is hard to find boys or me who want their cocks sucked. Last week I spent hours sitting behind a glory hole in a gay bar next to the restroom. Of all the many men who came to the restroomo piss, only mall part were tempted by my waggin tongue and stuck their cock in my greedy mouth. Andonly tw stayed long enough to give me their cum.
  4. 69luvr
    69luvr
    I enjoy looking for hitchhikers and guys at the mall. I have had moderate suckcess.
  5. adultfunandgames
    adultfunandgames
    I enjoy getting a long slow blowjob. The longer and slower the better
  6. atxbi
    atxbi
    Adult fun, I would say most if not all of us cocksuckers, would love to have a man like you in their lives!
  7. mike_smallwood
    mike_smallwood
    I've recently touched and sucked my first cock and have to admit that it was incredible. I agree with "donttellnehismy" above that finding a friend is very important for many reasons. Namely, hygiene, avoid STD's, being found out if you are still in the closet which is the case for many of us. These reasons are especially important if you plan on sucking to completion all over your face, in your mouth and swallowing! In addition, having a friend that you have a connection with makes the whole experience much more intense since sex is not only physical but also involves having built a trust and connection from having things in common and not just getting or giving a blow job.

Personally I have no romantic interest in men, but definitely did enjoy and hope to continue enjoying cock sucking with my buddy since we are friends in the traditional sense. Having such a friend also makes it easier to get together for long naked sessions together without the anxiety of not knowing who the stranger is that you might be meeting. It has taken me a very long time to find a suck buddy, but persistence is key.