Register

Different guy in panties

1. hungryman44
    hungryman44
    I am usually as "normal" as the next guy but when I put on a sexy pair of panties, a lacy bra, and apply some lipstick I lose all my inhibitions and become a cock-hungry slut. does anyone else react to lingerie like this? I can't believe how complete the transformation feels (I am getting the urge to dress up just writing about this!)
  2. lone-wolf
    lone-wolf
    To see me at work or anywhere out of the house i am your typical normal guy to. My wife has me wearing panties almost all the time. when she wants to have sex she will have me put on stockings a bra etc. she loves it when i am her sissy hubby. it makes me feel like such a sub sissy for her and i love it. She has compleat controle over me and i love it.
  3. donttellnehismy
    donttellnehismy
    OMG lingerie is SUCH a turn on... Love getting in touch with my femme side...
  4. cslutt
    cslutt
    Ohhhh yessss.... I go from "Yeah, what's up?" to "Ouuuu honey.... kiss me baby... lemme rub on you sweetie!" - the difference from jeans to stockings, lol!Just wish I could look at another guy and be able to tell the manly heteros from the prancy dancers! Had one guy that looked, acted and twirled as gay boi as could be, married with 3 kids and I approached him and got put down bad. Another guy who was as outdoors and manly on the outside was a twirling flirty-boi in private (yes, we hit it off wonderfully once we knew!). And I've had others who have almost dropped dead in their tracks as I'd reveal my hunger for cocksucking gurly guy play, astounded!
  5. iwearcottonpanties
    iwearcottonpanties
    Kinda yes