Register

Finding that great person does not always end well.

1. harmless
    harmless
    The first person to contact me here seemed nice, and after we met for coffee it turned out he was a nice guy. After a series of phone and e-mails we got together for a romp. It had been a while for me and I was apprehensive. However things went along smoothly. We showered together, hopped in the sack, and talked for a bit. I reached over and grabbed his cock and fondled for a bit then went down on him. It was wonderful. He then seemed hesitant then got into the 69 position and started sucking me off. It was the BEST blow job I ever had in my life. I did not want to swallow on this first encounter and told him. He seemed OK with it. He finished me off and proceeded to jack off himself. When he came I thought we would lay there and go a second round in a bit, but he got out of the bed and went and cleaned up. It was GOOD. He was GREAT. I figured we would meet once a week or more or less, but I thought I had found a new BUD. After several failed e-mails he showed up in the chat room, and I asked if anything was wrong. It turns out he wanted some anal action, that I do not do. So, a really great guy slipped thru my fingers. I thanked him for his time, but am sad I did not get to be with him again, and did not get to meet his wife, who also seems like a great person when I viewed her Facebook page. Who ever gets him gets a real KEEPER !!

There are a lot of nice people here, but remember if you do hook up. Make sure that what you want is what they want, then you will not be disappointed.