Register

Favorite

1. bi4asplay
    bi4asplay
    My favorite pass time in this world, is licking a lady until she melts in my mouth. I can be satisfied with doing nothing more. To make her cum so hard she squirts makes me high. Also makes me cum.
    One of these days I may get too old to cut the mustard, but never too old to lick the jar.
  2. Hypersexual11
    Hypersexual11
    I hear ya there man. I love to explore a pussy, licking and sucking the lips very gently, running my tongue around and now and then across the engorged clit. Feeling the body react to the pleasure she is getting. Dipping into the canal to taste the fresh juice the pussy is producing for me. I think the only thing I enjoy more sexually, than eating a pussy, is eating her pussy while it's getting filled with cock, and soon...a load of come.
  3. biguy1940
    biguy1940
    eating pussy can lead to interesting experiences...an ex gf fell and broke 2 ribs so it was very difficult to have any sex other than oral...jokingly i told her she was as good as a guy so she told me to give her clit a "blow job"...after a lengthy but satisfying session she told me i was as good as as woman...it was the first time she had told me that she had been with other women...after she got better life got much more interesting
  4. iluvlicnhr
    iluvlicnhr
    haslckin ever made my hotter than the a long session of licking a woman all the way from neck to feet especially if you find her special spots of interest by the time I get to her luscious mound she is juicy as a peach but oh so much better suckind her swollen clit can really get you a ,pleasing reaction or just squeezed harder by her sex legs I cannot think of anything more sexy than right before and as a girl can't take it anymore and explodes In my mouth Yummy sometimes just before she cums I like to get the girl to lick her juice from my face or this will usually bring a more conservative girl to the climax with a little nasty chit chat I have found myself recently sucking a new friends clit like I imagine i would a cock she has a almost 3 1/2 inch clit and loves to stand over me and fuck my mouth she has started really making her get off by telling me to suck her big lckinshe is, bi,and loves to play now she wants to bring her friend a male into our sessions she has been trying very hard to use a strap on on me but sofar i only let her finger me in my ass and it does get me off,and i will admit the thought of as she says being her ass slut and doing another male has brought me here and I'm looking foward to giving her a answer the next time i Suck her big clit and pretend its a cock wish were here so I could practice
  5. sisboy
    sisboy
    I love to lick them when they have cum running out of them.
  6. sysper
    sysper
    pleasuring a women with my tongue to the point of squirting.......i desire nothing more sexually
  7. bw299
    bw299
    Nothing hotter than sucking sucking pussy, but cock is a close second...unless the pussy is full of cum;-}
  8. LovingJacking
    LovingJacking
    Really a favorite for me!
  9. bw299
    bw299
    LovingJacking it's really a favorite for me when it's another guy's cum I'm enjoying from her pussy!