Register

Gotta be both

1. bi4asplay
    bi4asplay
    I do get really hot playing with with a couple. I love pussy and do enjoy cock, but only when a lady is also playing. Sucking a dick while being pegged is by second most favorite way to play. 69ing with a lady with a big cock pounding me is the hottest way to play.
  2. bi4asplay
    bi4asplay
    I love the taste of a dick covered in her juices, Licking their combined juices out of her, and kissing her when one of us has a mouth full of his cum.
  3. Sundazzled
    My personal favorite is to slide underneath the other couple while the guy is boning the girl from behind. Down there I can see everything in detail; the way his ball sac slaps her ass with each thrust, the way his shaft glistens with her wetness, and the way her labia cling to his shaft on the out stroke.

The best part, of course, is that in that position I tongue her clit and his cock as it saws in and out of her, and she can orally pleasure my cock, which is conveniently bobbing in easy reach of her mouth. If the guy is any kind of a sport, he may occasionally pull out completely and offer you a taste of his cockhead.

Now, when you're having sex in this position, don't be caught unaware like I was. When the guy cums, you're gonna get a taste of their comingled juices, might even catch some of the drippins on your face. Initially, I was grossed out, but over the years, I've come to regard that as a definite plus!
  4. rascal2014
    rascal2014
    I agree with you OB2 but i digress because i have never been able to do that although it is the fantasy i have often. I would prefer it was my wife that was getting fucked while i was under her watching and receiving all their juices and now and then maybe take a mouthful of cock too.