Register

love watersport play

1. stephanie98
    stephanie98
    I love the feel of the nice warm flow all over me and in me
  2. cibeis
    cibeis
    We are a mature bi couple and love piss! We both drink directly from the 'tab'. Married for more than 20 years lead us to do even more.
    write us: licker_frank@yahoo.com
    We have lots of pics
  3. stephanie98
    stephanie98
    Hi, I also drink lots of my own, where about are located near
  4. hotass65
    hotass65
    I love sucking my own pee from a tube and from some of the guys who let me suck them off. 64 yr old bi here
  5. cslutt
    cslutt
    my brother and I would dress up in lingerie and as part of our funtime play was to both get in the hot, steamy shower and piss all over each other, in each others' panties, on each others' faces, all over each others' genitals. Took a lot of beer drinking and panty play to accomplish it, lol! He loved to have me get him hard then fuck me in the ass, then fill my ass with his piss and cum, too!
  6. lone-wolf
    lone-wolf
    I love to have a woman pee on me and in my mouth. I also lay on my back in the tub and pee on my self. Love the taist of pee.
  7. billy ball
    billy ball
    I am new to it but so far I like it
  8. GrumpyDick
    GrumpyDick
    i lay in the tub and pee on myself too! and more conveniently, while taking a show i piss on myself too. haha
  9. easilyused
    easilyused
    Like grumpy, I too lay in the shower, prop my feet up, and let it loose all over me. Doesn't matter where, have even swallowed some. Would love to suck a guy off to swallow his load, and instead of him taking it out of my mouth, he holds my head roughly so he pisses in my mouth, forcing me to swallow.
  10. Salt&pepper
    Salt&pepper
    Any piss drinkers around the Twin City's? My piss drinker's wife caught him playing and kicked him out so moved back to South Dakota and I really miss his mouth.
  11. Bstjn
    Bstjn
    I love when my man cums in my mouth then pisses i love cum and piss
  12. Bigredfish
    Bigredfish
    I love to piss on self too but have not found anyone into it....I even took a air of old underwear and peed them in shower...want to try more with others..