Register

Bringing life to a discussion group here in San Antonio

1. ErosUrge
    ErosUrge
    I'm amazed that a city or the metro area the size of San Antonio right at about 2 million people doesn't have more of an active group scene. We as bisexuals need to at least network. And I don't mean just to have sex although I'm all for that also....there's got to be a way to bring us together on occasion. Anyone else interested? Let's do this.
  2. ErosUrge
    ErosUrge
    I intend to be somewhat regular in checking back from time to time. I think this is really an opportunity to connect socially in a way that maybe we never have before. We can be intellectual as well as sexual. I want my bisexuality to have a passion; to mean something more than just the fact that I am a horny male at times...there's so much more to all of us. Let's tell our stories.
  3. hannibal01
    hannibal01
    I agree with you.
  4. north69south
    north69south
    are you two still here in San Antonio? north69southatyahoodotcom
  5. julyguybill
    julyguybill
    I recently moved back to san Antonio after being gone for 8 years everything has changed here .I really enjoy giving guys oral sex and want toknow places where I can meetguys for hook ups I am also very selective I am 61 years old I hope someone can help me
  6. lpm023
    lpm023
    Not only would I wish this group was alive, I also wish it had more mature folks and beginners taking part! 65YO beginner!
  7. Trione
    Trione
    It's been a crazy year, but I'm ready to meet some mature guys.
  8. obedientwhore
    obedientwhore
    Does anyone still check here?
  9. Luv2bi_95020
    Luv2bi_95020
    Just moved here…
  10. bigmuscleTX
    bigmuscleTX
    It's particularly hard when you live out in the country like I do. I like nothing better than sucking a man's dick and getting his essence. Hard to find guys who don't mind unbuttoning their jeans for a great head job, especially out in ranch and farm country. I think people in general are far too Victorian about having sex. If we'd be more open about it and let others know we're interested in what they've got hidden in their pants, I think we'd all have better results and a lot more sex. After all, if it was just there for procreation, it wouldn't feel so damned good!