Register

Sucking

1. Bricky
    Bricky
    Looking for other married guys that like cock! Western pa, can travel within reasonable distance.
  2. joeeileen
    joeeileen
    How far west? I'm outside of Philly
  3. Bricky
    Bricky
    Ohio/pa border!
  4. joeeileen
    joeeileen
    Just a bit too far.Thats a shame!
  5. julyguybill
    julyguybill
    I am in Laredo texas I love a hard cock in my mouth
  6. GentlePersuasion
    GentlePersuasion
    Nashville area here especially love passionate 69 & one on one in the flesh real time.
  7. redrabbit
    redrabbit
    Athens, Ga. Would love to find a suck buddy.
  8. cobiguy38
    cobiguy38
    Bi married would love to find another married guy in Colorado for mutual pleasure. Anything from making out to topping.
  9. Marriedbi58
    Marriedbi58
    I'm in Orlando, Florida and love to swallow.
  10. ohbimale
    ohbimale
    I am in Ohio and love sucking cock.
  11. rdg248
    rdg248
    I love sucking on cock for long periods of time. I also swallow all cum. Any available in the Connecticut area.
  12. bob4fun40
    bob4fun40
    Am in the vicinity of Palm Springs, CA . Interested in developing a friendship with other married men in the area. I am for real and interested in starting again after a long sabbatical.
  13. sweecocksucker69
    sweecocksucker69
    I'm in Baltimore area. Anyone interested in swapping cum?
  14. Oralbiincv
    Oralbiincv
    I love to suck and swallow -- in the San Diego area. Also love to be sucked -- I'm old but still hard and shoot cum.
  15. Olivia920601
    Olivia920601
    http://www.bi-sexualdating.com/
    Its the largest online bisexual dating site that has been successfully helping singles and couples find open-minded and sexy bisexual women and bisexual men as well as bi-curious people eager to explore intimate relationships. Finding bisexuals on regular dating sites can be frustrating to say the least. Here at Bi-SexualDating, you will feel comfortable searching for other sexy and bisexual individuals just like yourself. We encourage you to explore your sexuality and chat with singles and couples in a secure, safe and fun environment. From intimate encounters, lovers to true love
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast