Register

Sucking

1. dave34748
    dave34748
    Love sucking a hard cock. Swallowing it all gets me very excited!! Live in Leesburg, FL
  2. teemann50
    teemann50
    I am in southeast Michigan looking for some cock to suck.
  3. bob4fun40
    bob4fun40
    BiMWM here...in the vicinity of Palm Springs, CA. Looking for a fellow married for mutual swallow/suckfests...wife "retired" from sex a gazillion years ago...;-O
  4. billie43
    billie43
    am in four corners area of new mexico and love to trade hot blowjobs....i enjoy 69 when you both can cum at nearly same time nothing better than feeling a hard cock in your mouth pulsating and ready to shoot a load down your throat...damn! i need one now.....
  5. nicenewbie4fun
    nicenewbie4fun
    I Love to Suck Cock to Orgasm and Swallow! With Right Guy Suck his Ass Fucking Cock Dry after he Cums Deep in My TIGHT ASS!
  6. paul6522
    paul6522
    I am in northern Delaware ,near MD line. love sucking cock being sucked, difficult to find a regular bud
  7. alwaysbeencurious
    alwaysbeencurious
    In the Raleigh area, and just about ready to finally try a bi experience. Would love to find a patient guy to experiment with. MWM, sane and safe.
  8. ncbymail
    ncbymail
    Married cocksucker looking for big dick and big loads..in western NC. Always looking for a load!!
  9. two2play
    two2play
    Am about 70 miles north of Houston looking for a suck buddy....
  10. jake4you2
    jake4you2
    In SO calif looking foe a suck buddy
  11. underwood
    underwood
    looking in cny area Syracuse ny love sucking cock maybe more 4 the right one mmmmmmmmmmmmm
  12. averagejoe33
    averagejoe33
    Anyone want to meet up with an older guy with very little experience?
  13. redrabbit
    redrabbit
    I’m in Royston, Ga. would love to wear some panties and suck a a fellow mwm.
  14. averagejoe33
    averagejoe33
    Looking for a good time in or around Phoenix. Let's suck some cock.
  15. jimkimball
    jimkimball
    I enjoy sucking cocks over 7" long I like someone that can last awhile and shoots a big load I can swallow all of it
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast