Register

Cock Sucking Girls

1. hanalee
    hanalee
    Men are really easy to handle because surely they are like animals when it comes to any kind of sexual activity which erects their penis. They themselves agree that there is no difference between a man and an animal when it comes to make love. Out of many things which can make a man’s penis stand really hard or can get his penis erected is “cock sucking.” Guys just love their dick to be sucked with wild feelings and this makes them lose control pretty much. Who does this job? Cock sucking girls are the ones who handle and take care of this job.

Cock sucking has become a trend and now men love it! On the other hand, with a change in trend, girls have also chosen this sucking job as their profession and that profession is mostly known as prostitution. Cock sucking girls are available in every part of the world and these girls have got a special talent of sucking a guy’s dick. They have this magical tongue which rolls around a guy’s dick and the more it sucks; the more a guy goes crazy. In order to suck a guy’s cock, the girl has to be a slut, she has to talk dirty, act dirty and that’s how the guy appreciates her and wants her to come again.

Cock sucking girls are paid for doing this job and for sure they are paid handsome amount of money. According to these girls, it is necessary to assume a guy’s cock to be an ice-cream, a chocolate flavored ice-cream with a lot of juicy syrup flowing rapidly. This makes them feel like really they ARE sucking an ice-cream. These girls are perfect in their professions because they have practiced sucking cocks pretty much and it’s just not the guy who enjoys it, the girls also love sucking the cocks. There are a few tips all of the cock sucking girls follow in order to make the guy go CRAZY!

• Involving the balls in the cock sucking game like licking his balls and sucking them gently. This makes him feel out of the world.
    • Being more appealing is another thing girls do. They dress hot, showing off their bursting breasts so that the guy’s penis gets erected to such an extent that he wants to insert his penis direct in the vagina.
    • Looking at the guy- your mouth, his dick, your eyes and his eyes when make a deep connection, this surely does take life out of his dick. Seeing the fire in the girl’s eyes is exactly what blows him off.
    • Moaning is excellent ways of making the guy have hell of fun. The more the moan the more the erection.

Now you can find bisexual girls on dating site and begin to suck.
  2. 69luvr
    69luvr
    reading that passage made me extremely hot and desirous to suck a cock.
  3. bi4asplay
    bi4asplay
    Not only girls suck cock. Sucking a cock does not make a girl a slut. I know girls that enjoy sucking cock at least as much as the guy she is sucking. My late wife would cum 3 times to my one when she sucked me daily. Hell I like sucking cock and really like it when a girl is helping me do it.