Register

Why do guys like myself love cock and pussy at the same time?

1. BiMukMan
    BiMukMan
    To me this is the epitome of sensuality-to be able to pleasure a man and woman at the same time. Any thoughts?
  2. BiFiHotspot
    BiFiHotspot
    For me maybe its a bit of exhibitionism.The more eyes that are upon me as I give and receive pleasure seems to make it more intense.Or perhaps maybe its the challenge of pleasuring two partners instead of just one? Or perhaps its all the options that are available to keep you busty all night into the wee hours of the morn?Mybe its the thrill of going beyond the boundaries of whats considered the social "norm" and being the rulebreaker?
  3. justinmysox
    justinmysox
    It think its probably 2 things... the thought of experiencing everything both sexes offer all at one time...
    and
    the added stimulation and sensual overload that multiples provide
  4. BiMukMan
    BiMukMan
    Justin nails it, I think! I do like the exhibitionistic stuff, too.
  5. BiMukMan
    BiMukMan
    I see I'm not the only one... ;-)
  6. tech46
    tech46
    I love sucking a dick with my wife. She has sucked it with me and just watched. She says I'm quite talented. I also love her wet pussy. I love watching her get fucked and fucking her while she sucks a fat cock.
    What's not to like. It's all hot and wet and hard. I wish it were easier to find suitable people to do it with more often.
    Friend me if you wanna discuss this issue in depth.
    Thanks.
  7. Bicajun76
    Bicajun76
    I love it when the wife and I both suck a cock and I love watching her get fucked. It's not everyday I m thinking of a nice cock I love wet hot pussy too much. We just want a guy who will be open minded and just have fun.
  8. shy_devil67
    shy_devil67
    I love the idea of paying with a guy with my wife, need to find ideas to get her on board, she seem to not like the idea of a bisexual guy wen we do mmf 3somes and can't figure out how to get her past that. All ideas welcome. I think she would like it once she got past the thoughts before hand
  9. erosbydesign
    erosbydesign
    For me this is a major turn-on, the woman I really care about and I enjoying play time with a guy. I get to see her in pleasure, lick them both, suck him off with her and just enjoy. I got past the part where I was afraid of her developing feelings for the other guy. It is just the opposite, her and I bond even deeper through the safe experience. Having her there without the need to break away from the relationship and hide anything is soooo good. I'm committed to being honest with anyone I date that I have am Bi and I enjoy it. I think it's when we hide it from our partner we get into real trouble. If you can't tell your mate what your Bi side means then you have a cpl of choices. Respect them enough to tell them that you desire this kind of expression. Let them know that you don't want to go 'outside' of the relationship but you trust them enough to really be yourself. Second choice is to be open with them that you want to explore being a third with another couple if they don't feel comfortable. Try not to hide, be respectful, if they are adamant about not wanting anything to do with it then don't until you figure something out.
  10. BiOlyMale
    BiOlyMale
    I've only gotten to do this twice and I can't Wait to do it again!!! The first time was with and ex-gf. I knew she was openly bi and I got to watch her eat pussy a couple times and she knew I was also openly bi but we had never found a guy to play with together. When we did it was casual at first and he and I were teasing and pleasing her, then he started stroking my cock then sucked me a bit while she and I made out. Then he came to stand next to my head like we were going to 69 but I didn't let him get into position. I stopped him as he was standing over my face and I looked at her and saw excitement in her eyes and I just reached up and took his semi-hard cock all in my mouth and when I heard her moan and heard her fingers sloshing in her soaking wet pussy I damn near came without any more touching of my own cock!! Next time was with my current wife. She knew I was bi when we first started dating as I wanted complete honesty between us. I knew she had been with a couple women but also knew those weren't all that pleasurable for her because she did all the giving and the other women didn't even want to kiss her!! We were playing with another both bi couple but the wife had to leave for about an hour so it was just the 3 of us. All naked and they had me in the sex swing with my legs in the air and my wife sitting between my legs sucking my cock as she was fondling her and talking dirty to her. I finally couldn't take it anymore and called him to stand next to me and just leaned over and took his soft cock in my mouth and started sucking. My wife was so fascinated that she stopped sucking me and was just stroking me as she watched me sucking his cock. She told me later on the way home that it was the HOttest thing she'd ever seen and that she got so Hot and WET that she almost came just from watching me suck his cock and not even touching her pussy!! Having a woman WATCH me suck another guy's cock is the hottest thing I know of!! Not sure Why but I know it is a Horrendous turn on for me!!! We've been talking about finding another compatible bi guy to join us for a 3way so she can watch me again and we can DP her!! So anyone in our area that is interested, PLEASE contact me!! Lets meet for coffee and chat and see what happens. The MUST be at least a certain amount of physical attraction or it just won't work! Neither of us are into hairy bodies and we are Both trimmed and shaved below and I have a nice smooth body anyway. OH and no smokers please!!
  11. MojoOjom
    MojoOjom
    First, I adore eating pussy because I adore women. When I say that I could eat pussy for an hour, I am not just being metaphorical. I can and HAVE eaten a pussy for a full hour (plus a couple minutes). I have eaten pussy on a woman who had taken hydrocodone, and I kept going until she had a loud orgasm. I LOVE PUSSY! That being said, I also love a hard dick up my ass. So, what could be better than combining the two experiences?
  12. bw299
    bw299
    I LOVE LOVE LOVE women. I really enjoy sucking cock. It's great when I can combine the two. But please note the difference
  13. NakedInSeattle
    NakedInSeattle
    Short answer....you're bisexual.
  14. NudeDen
    NudeDen
    To me, having both cock and pussy at the same time would be total maximum pleasure and sexual fulfillment. The best of both worlds!
  15. Poppi999
    Poppi999
    Can't get enough of either. Best time was a threesome where I ate pussy, sucked cock, fucked pussy and got fucked in the ass by a nice 7in hard one . . . heaven!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast