Register

Your fictional Bisexual Lover

1. BiFiHotspot
    BiFiHotspot
    If you could have your druthers of any fictional character as your lover , who would it be and why?
  2. Melody Dean
    Melody Dean
    Good question!

The only animated character I've ever been attracted to was Malachite from Sailor Moon. (I'm not generally an anime fan either.) The question of whether or not Zoicite (sp?) was male or female might have had something to do with that...

Lestat definitely, although he would be high maintenance. But the passion there would be worth experiencing.

Loki/Lady Loki I mean, come on, he can change his form from male to female (and to horse, but we'll ignore that, not my thing...). As a trickster god, it would always be interesting. Bonus points for the Tom Hiddleston version (please!!!!).

And of course, as I mentioned before, Captain Jack Harkness. Oh what fun he would be!

Oh, one more, the Benedict Cumberbatch version of Sherlock Holmes. High intelligence turns me on, and I think because he's unobtainable, it just makes him more alluring.
  3. BiFiHotspot
    BiFiHotspot
    Definitely Loki,Capt Jack,and Lestat. Never considered loki's shapechanging potential.Yum
  4. fungguy53
    fungguy53
    Captain Jack would be a definite, mmmm John Barrowman. Also a Tom Hiddlesttn Loki, yum, The sex/shape changing would be a definite plus. Another sex changer would be Orlando Furioso, I've often dreamed about having the ability to change sex at will.