Register

small groups & get togethers...

1. justinmysox
    justinmysox
    If anyone is able to host or can suggest any venues around our region share away!

I hope some day to attend an event
  2. bisocialnudist
    bisocialnudist
    Frog Meadow Farm -
    I am just back from another fabulous weekend with a fellow bi married friend at Frog Meadow Farm in Newfane Vermont about 25 minutes north of Brattleboro. Frog Meadow Farm is set on 63 acres 1500 feet up in the remote hills of Newfane Vermont just a few miles from the Rock River Swimming hole. They ofter a retreat like setting for bi, gay or otherwise open minded men to relax in a friendly, open and accepting environment. The grounds of Frog Meadow Farm are spectacular. There are meadows surrounded by flowers and ancient stone walls. The outdoor wood fired hot tub looks out over the meadows and distant hills and provides a casual atmosphere. The hot tub area serves as a gathering space and is clothing optional . On hot summer days there is also a classic Vermont stream fed swimming hole The modern over sized kitchen hosts a delicious country breakfast prepared each morning by Dave.

Not everyone has the budget or the home life that permits a weekend getaway to a clothing optional gay/bi male B&%B but those who can are in for a real treat. While Frog Meadow Farm is for the men only in our group bisexuals often have a difficult time finding same sex places to gather without clothes, Frog meadow is a great solution to that. . There are only 5 rooms so any planned get together would be small . There are no day rates you have to be staying there overnight to visit except for a few pot luck suppers in the winter and an annual fundraiser for the Southern Vermont Mens group which are open to male visitors.

This year the fundraiser is Saturday July 21st , raindate July 22 if you are gay/bi and from Vermont this is THE event of the Summer. It is a mostly clothed event (skinny dipping by the pond is cool) but it is a chance to see what Frog Meadow is like and to meet a great group of guys. See the Frog Meadow Website link below for details,

Part of living our lives authentically as bisexuals is to find places to celebrate who we are in an accepting and welcoming environment. It is important for bisexuals especially if they are married to have a place to share experience strength and hope with their friends. I call this the “me toos” and ” I understands” . For men, Frog Meadow Farm, is just such a place.

Im thinking a page like this makes it simple to say hey Ill be at Frog Meadow XYZ dates then others who are interested can check room availability online and book a room too. The weekends fill up fast over the Summer and there is a two night minimum. so one needs to plan ahead , weekdays would be easy to do some sort of planned get together. People usually go as a couple because it really is not a hookup place but I have gone with friends and had an amazing time. I have also gone by myself and gotten lucky you really could not expect that. This weekend was all coupes for example. But friends here could coordinate a visit and have a great time. One year 7 of us rented the whole place and had a blast. Ill be there July 21st with my friend for the barbecue.
    Here is Frog Meadows website
    http://www.frogmeadow.com/

This page and group would probably work for coordinating other New England getaways and even beyond , Pineapple Point in Ft Lauderdale would make a great winter getaway for us New Englanders looking for places to be warm and naked, Ill post about them later, an amazing time could be had there as well so thanks for the suggestion.
  3. justinmysox
    justinmysox
    thanks - any more ideas folks...