Register

Jack n Jill groups??

1. BiOlyMale
    BiOlyMale
    Just wondering if there would be any interest in setting up a "Jack n Jill" group someplace in Western Washington? Though its probably a lost cause because it Seems most of the members are in Canada or other parts of the country. But I had to throw it out therer....just in case. Hell we could even do it online if there's interest. But there Has to be some women involved.
  2. Implanted
    Implanted
    I'm not in Washington any more, but I know that the CSPC in Seattle has had Jack n Jill parties from time to time. They definitely have one yearly in May, which is "Masturbation Month."
  3. lil-lolly69
    lil-lolly69
    Hi, Lauren here from england, just wondering what a "Jack n Jill" group is! Sorry for being in the dark!
  4. i_shoot_blanks
    i_shoot_blanks
    Jack and Jill Group is a male/female group that masturbates together.
    I would love to find such a group in Tucson!!!!
  5. Thong lvr
    Thong lvr
    I would love to find one in central Ohio also. Sounds fun.
  6. william944
    william944
    would like to know one in western pa if any one knows of one
  7. Bibutnotnarrow
    Bibutnotnarrow
    BiOlyMale,
    As another south sounder often fluffed up with no where to go, I think there's potential for something like this to happen in or around Oly.
    I love The Wet Spot and its facility, its executive director's skills & enthusiasm, inclusiveness, and their amazing calendar of member events but the 3 hour round trip is a real barrier to attendance.
    Anyway, don't give up on the concept - it may just take a while for word to spread among other bi folk in our area.
    BBNN
  8. dano8888
    dano8888
    Love to find one in Louisiana sounds so hot
  9. BiOlyMale
    BiOlyMale
    Bibutnotnarrow: I've been Hoping to find such a group for a very long time but so far NO LUCK! I would especially love to find a few females to join in and make it a mixed group but alas it seems the women are either too embarassed to admit they enjoy masturbating or just too shy to ever do it in front of someone. I've found a few other guys that enjoy jerking off together but that's it. How can we get the word out there and put this together??? And to the rest of you, there's always webcam chat! I've been lucky enough to find a couple of women and at least one bi couple online that got off with me that way. So any girls here that would be interested in that even if we're too far apart for a live party?
  10. can i watch
    can i watch
    I still cant wrap my head around how amazing Jack n Jill Groups could be. Never been. DYING to try. I honestly think I would faint from pleasure. >serial masturbator...
  11. fundevil
    fundevil
    anybody who wants to get together for a jack-n-jill in southern Wisconsin, please let me know. I'd love to organize something like that soon.
  12. Thong lvr
    Thong lvr
    "can i watch" I love your saying; Serial masturbater. Thats great, and it describes me lol
  13. Lunatic1966
    Lunatic1966
    any of these groups in the London area?
  14. merboi
    merboi
    Any groups in Florida?
  15. Floridaguy4u
    Floridaguy4u
    In Florida it is Club Relate they meet in Orlando and Tampa . Went to a couple of their meeting. Good and others ok.
    It was hot watching others and more went on that just masturbation. Saw a woman get fisted and had two women
    playing with their pussies and holding up their tits for me to jack-off on and did just that and by accident even shot
    some cum on their face too. Wish I had been more into bi activities back then. Am sure the are on line.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast