Register

Bi male when did you know you're bi?

1. hanalee
    hanalee
    I just see this interesting question at forum: I have been thinking about this and several things come to mind for me. Today most men are very trimmed or completely shaved and I can remember seeing my first shaved hard cock and was turned on to how hot it looked and I think that was my turning point for me. How about you when and how did it start? (click here know more about that)
  2. LitEandEz4U
    LitEandEz4U
    The physiological actions were noted over the years. (erections in situations one would not expect..) But thought about it more after age 50 and realized/ accepted the fact that I was bisexual and that men and women both excite me.
  3. sisboy
    sisboy
    When my wife got me to suck my first cock and I really enjoyed it.DO not plan to stop anytime soon.Am looking for some on my own to suck-----maybe a 3 or 4 some.
  4. donttellnehismy
    donttellnehismy
    Started experimenting young and always enjoyed both
  5. SpiritRyder1100
    SpiritRyder1100
    Many years ago, when a male friend asked me to give him a blowjob and I didn't hesitate. I just dove on in. I enjoyed it much more than I had ever thought I would. I then accepted that I was bi.

He stopped me just before he came, unfortunately. I would have loved for him to have finished in my mouth. That sealed the deal. I was hooked on giving blowjobs and craved warm slippery cum in me and on me from that point on. I really love the taste and feeling.