Register

The Sequel: the thrills of NSA casual sex encounters (flings)

1. robin ta laye
    robin ta laye
    The Fling:
    Without a doubt one of the most powerful of lusty pursuits. What is it about casual sex (as in with someone you have not met prior to the moment of sexual relation, and likely will not meet again) Definitely lives up to the prime directive "No Strings Attached" moniker, by agreement spoken or not both sides to the partaking are complicit in the using of one another, lust with a chaperone that convieniently looks the other way or goes to the punch table at precisley the right time, facilitating the crime. Its a 1 time, a 1 off, you - me now and never again (most likely) its sex with a stranger, which is totally wrong and risky, and at least going in is like a blind date, no, like a deaf, dumb and blind date, the biggest difference though is that you know, no, you Intend to have sex, without the mess of having to auckwardly get to know the person, or even like them at all what for that will just fuck up the sex, and there isn't going to be a second chance, so the decision is unspoken and mutually understood,.. lets fuck, not fuck up............and the Mysterious Stranger, having sex with a completely unknown...
    Is oddly as crazy as it is exciting.
    I have to admit i've fallen to this temptation many a time, usually as a result of overdosing on NO SEX for some all together pathetically too short a time, but im a slut, no a nympho slut, so a short break from active daily sex that runs out to say 3 days or so is tantamount to life in solitary confinement...fuck that. So for me when i find myself in such frustration, its time to grab my litttle black book and check the notes for men I had to issue a raincheck, a nervous phone call or text message to see if they'd be up for a last minute good hour. Failing that and a failing add posted on CL, will have me bailing out and heading off to one (or all three) of the adult theaters in our area, the sex action that goes on in those establishments is a giant turn on for me, I love public sex, being watched and or performing in front of a crowd really heats up my love of exhibitionism. I mosey in to whatever room seems best stocked with males and take a chair, initially one that has vacant seats to either side of me, that way I separate the guys who like my type from the rest without lifting a finger, the guys who admire take up those empty seats straightaway and almost immediately hands are running up my legs and exploring my crotch, then my chest and away we go, I love being groped and sometimes will just stand up so the extra guys can get up against me, and I wind up with 4 guys giving me the cock/body grind and grope instead of just two. This sort of stranger contact gets me hotter than cast iron pistols and many times results in the men pulling and tugging and damn near tearing off my panties, and pulling aside of my bra and other articles of clothing removals in order to expose the things they then go after such as my nipples and breasts, my cock of course and ass too, its quite the tight pack of bodies and impatient lusty brail and each guy is exserting his weight and vying for a grab at this that and my other things, and the whole cluster fuck of a group is under its own power shuffling awkwardly about but never losing its grip on me or their grip on my privates, there may be a guy sucking my nipple a guy fingering my ass, another sucking my cock and yet another whos hands are roaming the leftovers or he's putting the move on for a kiss, which i may or may not allow just depending. Eventually im red hot and bothered, so aroused my ass is wringing wet, im panting, heart pounding and overly stimulated..and an easy mark for the one guy who recognizes the symptoms and pushes me down on my knees and takes control of my head as the others follow his lead and the circle closes around me and their cocks start slapping at my face as i take the first in my mouth...and the scene becomes NSA X 4 (if they happen to all be clean decent guys) there's nothing that thrills me like sucking off a number of cocks at once and getting the guys to blow their loads as simultaneous as possible, making me a pretty little cumfaced slut. On a busy day or nite there can be more guys lined up to take the place of a retiring patron, and others gather just to watch, which is a great way to keep me performing,.......and I do like to perform.
  2. mitch34824
    mitch34824
    I have to admit Robin you sound amazing....I would be very lucky to hook up with you sometime.