Register

love to suck cock

1. inconel2014
    inconel2014
    Really love the feel of a cock in my mouth and 69 to give pleasure as pleasure is given
  2. justmelonely
    justmelonely
    I agree I sucked one cock which was about 7 months ago, and I was hooked and now looking to suck one again hope soon
  3. ohbimale
    ohbimale
    I love the taste and feel of a cock in my mouth, including his balls against my chin.
  4. hornyd0055
    hornyd0055
    I love to feel the cock grow in my mouth and the pulsating when he cums. I wish I could find a multiple cummer like me.
  5. BiCuriousVAN
    BiCuriousVAN
    I also love to suck cock. The whole experience, from the time I unzip his pants, to when I feel his cock pulsate and shoot cum into my mouth and the nice taste and aftertaste of his cum is surreal and a real turn on.

I don't like 69 as much, as I want to enjoy what I am doing and then enjoy what he is doing to me. I also enjoy taking time to recharge and start round 2.
  6. david2230
    david2230
    mmmmmmmm, there is nothing that gets me hard faster than to have a hard cock in my mouth
  7. James1A1
    James1A1
    I am really enjoying the art of sucking cock. I tend to enjoy thick uncut cocks the most. My best experience ever was with a young black guy with an uncut cock that was so thick I could only get the cockhead and an inch or 2 more into my mouth. We were 69ing and the best part was that we came in each other's mouths at the same time. I was shaking all over as I swallowed his sweet cum. We did it again after resting for only a few minutes. We held each other's cocks in our mouths until we got hard again. I loved it and he did too. It was fuckin great.
  8. bob338
    bob338
    I really enjoy sucking cock. From the musky scent of his balls to the spongy mushroom head to the final joy of making a man to aroused he's moaning and stroking my head and cumming.....mmmmmm
  9. sisboy
    sisboy
    I love it when he is getting ready to cum and is grabbing my head and face fucking me.Once I taste the precum I get hard and usually cum in my pants before he does.
  10. julyguybill
    julyguybill
    I love the whole experience when you meet a guy start talking realize you like each other next you start touching then you kiss next you get his cock out start to play with him then you begin the act which is over when he cums into your mouth I want it all the time my favorite is to sit in a car for the whole act gets me hard just thinking it
  11. Safebutcraving
    Safebutcraving
    It has been years for me but lately just the thought of a nice cock makes my mouth water.
  12. eager4cum
    eager4cum
    I am so hard right now, everything described here makes me recall the sucking I have enjoyed to the point I am near the edge.
  13. GreenFedora
    GreenFedora
    Absolutely LOVE cock!
  14. happymex
    happymex
    I love cock, The taste and the throbbing when he cums and I love it when he fills my mouth with his cum.
  15. snjbiguy4you
    snjbiguy4you
    I love sucking a nice cock, especially when he's shaved and I can work those balls too. I love that feeling when it gets harder and starts to shoot cum in my mouth. I'm still working on deep throating, but I've been able to take most guys all the way in so far. With the bigger guys, like 8" or so, I prefer them to cum in my ass anyway