Register

How can your husband stand for your confession that you are bisexual?

1. hanalee
    hanalee
    It is really not my place to speak for my husband. I can say what he has said to me. He has told me that he was touched by my realization and happy I shared it with him. He said that, unlike straight women who commit to one man out of all the possible men in the world, I have promised to love him out of all possible people in the world, both men and women. In this sense my coming out as bisexual made him feel extra special. My husband's perspective was and is a blessing to me and tells you a little about why I love him. He values my honesty and faithfulness and loves me for who I am.
  2. rouye
    I don't know that,because i am afraid to tell him my orientation
  3. jimdegriz
    jimdegriz
    Interesting to hear your experience and the openness of your husband and how accepting he is and open to the fact that it means you picked him above both other men and women. It would be interesting to hear though if he is accepting of you meeting up with other like-minded ladies sexually? I only ask this as I told my wife of my bisexual past early on in our relationship. We talked it through and she was curious and even tried to fulfill what she perceived as my 'need' for a while by using a strap on with me (which I did enjoy and she seemed to as well) but after about 2 years her view changed. It corresponded with her also losing interest in sex herself going from exuberant exploration of most things to now almost nothing. Her view is one that as guy men are extremely promiscuous (her view) therefore I am now a ticking time bomb and that it is only a question of time before I go with a guy again. For some reason she doesn't think it will be a woman, although from my point of view it could be either. I did at first try explaining that I had picked her out of men and women, but wasn't received very well.
    Unfortunately her vision is now coming true as I have joined this site and a couple of others with the view now that I would like to explore nsa relationships with like-minded men and women. My choice I know, but strange how we are viewed differently?