Register

I want to be "coaxed" by my bi-gf!

1. bibiboy
    bibiboy
    The night my gf and I got together she told me she was bi...prior to us actually hooking up so to speak. I think it helped knowing of her sexuality before we got too serious. It was a part of the woman I've come to know and love deeply from the very beginning. Our sex life has always been the best either of us have ever had in many ways but the reason is basic honest commnication. We've not hidden anything from one another from the get go and that has allowed us to explore our individual sexuality together. All our pent up kinkiness and unspoken desires are on the table and neither feels any shame or discomfort in discussing whatever "unconventional" sexual quirks we have. As we've moved forward in our relationship, I've come to realize my own bi-curiosity and though I've not acted on it, she supports my doing so.

We found another couple on a dating sight where the female was bi and he was straight. We got together with them and she got to experience her fantasy of being with another woman. The men just sat back, had a beer and enjoyed the view for a while then joined their respective partner for some terrific same room sex. The whole thing was terribly exciting to me and her as well. I loved watching her be with another woman. I'd do so again at the drop of a hat.

As time has moved on, her sexuality has moved very much back towards strictly hetero desires. She tells me she still really wants to see me play with a man but has lost most of her interest in being with another woman for now. We don't wish to "swap partners" per se, but rather have until recently hoped to find another bi-couple where the boys are with the boys and the girls with the girls....in the same room. I'm hoping she will begin to look in that direction again as my bi-curiosity is somewhat tied to the excitement of doing something with another man in her presence and at her urging. Does anyone else feel the need to be "coaxed" by their wife or gf into being with another guy? I find the notion extremely compelling but have very little interest in doing so on my own with another man. I think my first experience would be very much enhanced by her being involved with the other person's wife or gf at that same time while being "cheered on" by the girls.. Is this too wierd or is anyone else in this same psychological boat?
  2. CALL4ME
    CALL4ME
    I'm not in thesame boat, but it doesn't sound weird to me.
  3. Infinitely-Indigo
    Infinitely-Indigo
    Sounds cool to me. It would be a real turn-on to be with a guy while his wife coaches and cheers him on, while playing with me, a guy. SEXY!
  4. bibiboy
    bibiboy
    If and when we find another couple who want to share this particular experience with us I don't think I'd hesitate for a moment...OK....gotta allow time to be "coaxed" but then...let the cheering begin!!!!
  5. hudson9
    hudson9
    Weird? Hell no -- that's like my biggest fantasy!
  6. querty
    querty
    Nope, not weird at all. Also one of my biggest turn ons. I'd say fantasy, but it's no longer a fantasy since I was foruntate to experience it! It's highly erotic!
  7. Bishyguy1958
    Bishyguy1958
    I don't think there are many guys who wouldn't love to turn their ladies on by getting with another guy! I'd love it!
  8. bi4asplay
    bi4asplay
    My late wife would coax me into It and join as well as watch every time that we played. She coaxed me to give my first blow job and be topped the same night. It had never crossed my mind before. I am very happy that she did. It was very exciting. I have to this day never been with another man without a lady also playing.
  9. ShiBiGuy
    ShiBiGuy
    That what it's all about for me, in fact if I could get my wife to "coax" me I wouldn't be looking for couples on here I'd be looking for guys. Any women out there want to "coax" me into being with your man contact me, hell I'll come to you if it's a reasonable distance.
  10. Cargo05
    Cargo05
    Absolutely my favorite fantasy!!!!!!!! I'm ready!
  11. notmacbi
    notmacbi
    This is mind blowing hot to me! When my wife and I play act this out it never fails to give me a real strong release. Just hearing her say... "Suck him off" "do it, make him cum in your mouth" gets me so hot. Coax for the cock! Good stuff bibi...
  12. onesucker4u
    onesucker4u
    Not weird at all. I have always been the one to do the "coaxing" tho, and first never needed any coaxing myself. The right guy made evrything easy for both of us.
  13. upones
    upones
    just remeber if it "floats yalls boat "enjoy it we did
  14. sysper
    sysper
    i would like to have a gf/wife who encourages exploring my sexuality. something about someone like that encouraging me to explore the same sex sounds like a good idea.