Register

Spanking/Enema/Oral and

1. novicebiguy4u
    My long time fantasy is to be filmed receiving a Red Ass Spanking in restraints followed with my Red Hot Ass getting a 2 qt Enema while I Suck his Cock to Orgasm!! Full Ass/Full Mouth at the same time!! Any one interested?? 😘🍷
  2. Thickdickguy
    Thickdickguy
    Oh yeah. Not so much the enema but everything else!
  3. Plumhead2
    Plumhead2
    Too bad. Much too far away!
  4. bi4asplay
    bi4asplay
    I have tried to tape giving myself an enema. Though to do. I would love to have someone make a video of me receiving a douche.
  5. stungun
    stungun
    Being filmed spanking or being spanked sounds fabulous! Not enough spanking videos out there. Would love to see more men being spanked.....by males or females....or BOTH!
  6. mrcumsalot
    mrcumsalot
    I've been a submissive my whole life. I often receive canings, enema's and other disciplinary acts carried out against me. I suggest if you are interested in trying out this type of lifestyle that you discuss every aspect of what you wish to happen. Do you want a serious beating? If you don't want long term marks on your body, tell your partner. I have no choice in what is done to e. Beating consist of a cane, open hand slaps ad closd isted punches. Maks last for weeks sometimes ad I even have a few permanent scars. So when planning your first disciplinary experience make sure you both know how far you are willing to take things.