Register

Hi! I'm starting a literary journal

1. desertboi
    desertboi
    I hope this isn't out of line for me to mention this, but I am starting an online/small print literary journal called Zenrotica Press. It features almost exclusively LGBTQ short stories (erotic fiction) in any genre, general essays, and creative nonfiction or memoir. Unfortunately, we can't pay if you're published, but you'll get three copies of the journal and a publication under your belt. I'm not done with the site yet, but all submissions or questions should be sent to submissions@zenroticapress.com. Also, please indicate if your piece is an online or journal publication submission (an online submission has a better chance at being read, since I expect to post several a week). For those who want to donate and get a credit in the journal, as well as submit, you can do so at zenroticapress.submittable.com. Again, sorry if this seems self-promotion, but I'd figured those in this group would want to submit/volunteer/exchange stories if there are any writers here. I want a number of voices represented, so it would be cool to find some other writers here. Thanks!
  2. Melody Dean
    Melody Dean
    All of my current erotic short stories are straight, but I'm sure I'll have some others in the future. I do have one novel with a bisexual main character, and am about to continue work on another, so there might be parts of those that could be converted to short stories too.

At any rate, thanks for passing it on!
  3. donttellnehismy
    donttellnehismy
    I might be interested at some point...