Register

Nuetral Meet

1. Bigjn64
    Bigjn64
    I always wondered how to meet someone else if neither can Host? Anyone have any ideas besides Hotels and Rest areas. Where was you're first meet at, help me out here guys.
  2. havefun529
    havefun529
    I am looking for my first meet also. But in addition to motel and outdoors there are also adult book stores. Some of the ones in RI have glory holes in the vid booths.
  3. havefun529
    havefun529
    I'd like to add that I would prefer to start by meeting for coffee or a beer.
  4. nomorenomore
    nomorenomore
    I have to agree, meeting for a coffee or beer allows you to get to know the person a bit. I am not a wham-bam-thank-ya-ma'am kind of person. Supposing you aren't attracted to the person. Do you still get together just to suck each other off? Would you do that with a woman?
  5. bisocialnudist
    bisocialnudist
    Coffee at Dunkin donuts makes a great way to meet new friends if they are not your type its thanks for the coffee see you later, all you have wasted is a drive and 15 minutes of your time but thats it, more often than not we find common areas of interest and end up spending an hour or so sharing stories and what I call me toos and I understands. Being a bisexual in a mixed orientation marriage can be isolating and I am so happy to have a network of friends that share this journey. The only draw back is people over hearing the conversations but if we keep it g rated we dont offend anyone . Ten of us had dinner at an Applebys in Auburn once and the table next to us became increasingly silent as they realized the guys at the next table were all married bi/gay guys it actually was quite humorous, like I said keeping the conversation G rated and speaking in innuendo a lot of experiences can be shared without any problems.

As for nearby places I have met guys at both the Dunkin Donuts and Friendlys at the Middleboro rotary. Anyway lame for those looking for random hookups but if you are looking to get to know like minded friends it starts with coffee , stories and laughter.
  6. nomorenomore
    nomorenomore
    Gee, how many times i have passed by that DD. Maybe I should stop in sometime. LOL.
  7. havefun529
    havefun529
    Pick a day and time. If I am free I will stop by. Who else?
  8. biinterested
    biinterested
    i'd like to if someone can pick a spot in south eastern mass or r.i.
  9. biinterested
    biinterested
    yes, choose a spot and date.
  10. billa7287
    billa7287
    I'm new to the site and it would be cool to meet a new friend. Meeting at dunkin or for a beer works. No pressure and see what happens
  11. raven01
    raven01
    Hi BigJn and all others on this group, I feel the most difficult is the first meeting especially when you don't know the person or even know what he looks like. But I agree a Dunkin' Donuts is a good place, if it appears you may get along you can talk in a car in the lot so no one hears, if it doesn't work both parties leave and that's that.
  12. nomorenomore
    nomorenomore
    Yeah, been trying, but so far life gets in the way. LOL. I have attempted to meet a couple of times with people, but my schedule changes, many times, outside my control. I was going to try to meet someone for lunch, but the venue for my other meeting changed to another city. Another time, was going to meet at a DD. I figured I could take a few moments while running around getting ready for a party. Then last minute, my wife, then my son, had to bag on me so I was left with even more preparation work. The other person, it turns out, got called into work. Persistence. Right now, I am full out again, so getting together is rough.
  13. havefun529
    havefun529
    Wow this group is quiet. Does anyone want to meet? Even for just a coffee?
  14. bicuriousinboston
    bicuriousinboston
    Bump. Anyone active here? Would love a meet.
  15. Christopher South
    Christopher South
    As to the original question, I have found a couple of parking garages that worked out for me. One was a public garage that had cameras but one section did not so was able to park in a spot not viewable. I'd park there in the morning and meet a friend at lunch. By then the garage was full and there was very little traffic. Having an SUV with tinted windows helped.

The other was a hotel garage. No cameras and could park underground in a corner. Again, very little traffic.

As for meeting for the first time over coffee, I always do that but not inside. The type of conversation we're likely to have doesn't lend itself to a table inside Dunkin Donuts.