Register

To Be Or Not To Be seen in Panties?

1. Silver1
    Silver1
    I love to wear panties daily and I love to see a sexy guy in panties. I need to share my intimate desires wearing panties with panty wearing men who appreciate and accept the need!
  2. Silver1
    Silver1
    Does anyone have any problems with seeing or being seen wearing panties? I want to be accepted wearing panties and I enjoy seeing a man wearing women's panties in good taste.
  3. carluec
    carluec
    I don't have any problem with being seen in panties...in fact, my wife buys me panties and loves to see me in them
  4. first time guy
    first time guy
    I love to be seen in panties it makes me feel so sexy.
  5. lone-wolf
    lone-wolf
    i wear panties most of the time and my wife loves it. haven't worn them to the doctors yet, but i get so turned on by the idea of her seeing me wearing them. curious what she would say.
  6. meatmanbill777
    meatmanbill777
    my girlfriend buys me panties and makes me wear them to work
  7. donttellnehismy
    donttellnehismy
    I enjoy being seen in them by someone who appreciates it
  8. cslutt
    cslutt
    it's not so much as how you look in them, it's how you felt wearing them!
  9. mickitv
    mickitv
    I wear panties (thongs or bikinis) everyday. Wife accepts this as part of me and never seems to bother or question me. I love the feel of them including the strip in the crack of my ass as a reminder that I am wearing panties.
  10. jimisbi
    jimisbi
    I wear panties everyday. They are so much nicer and feel better than men's underwear.

I like the thought of being somewhere, such as a lockeroom, where I can be seen by others when I'm wearing panties.
  11. redngoldpride
    redngoldpride
    I love to see both men and women in panties whenever I spot a guy out in ublic in panties I always mention to him how sexy it is whether he is alone or with his wife/gf ...... I find it very sexy
  12. Lookongforfun
    Lookongforfun
    I have no problem being seen in a pair of panties. I lovery seeing nice bulges in hot panties
  13. iwearcottonpanties
    iwearcottonpanties
    I have them on walking around the house. My wife likes it.
    She smacks my bum.