Register

Panty Secrets!

1. Silver1
    Silver1
    I wear panties daily. I am not fond of wearing women's clothes except for panties. I love most all styles and brands but I do have preferences. My favorites are lowrise hipsters, bikinis and boyshorts and cheekies. I prefer cotton and microfiber fabrics. Personally the softer fabrics are more comfortable than the sexy nylon mesh fabrics. On me the nylon mesh fabrics rub my balls raw and burn my butt. Regular stretch nylon panties such as briefs are comfortable and easy to stuff your stuff into but can be very warm and cause sweating. I wear a mens thong occasionally. Mens underwear can be sexy but a man, in my opinion, can not feel truly sexy unless he tries wearing panties daily.
  2. Silver1
    Silver1
    My wife is aware of the fact that I wear panties but she does not know about my bisexual desires. I do not wear her panties because I don't care for bloomers. I only wear sexy panties that I purchase myself. My wearing panties is, except as indicated, pretty much kept secret. It is so much more exciting for me to know that I may be wearing the same panties some cute girl is wearing for her man. And I just know there's a man out there that wants to share his love of my panties with me. Dreams are made of a man pulling my panties down and not my boxers. That's my fem side!
  3. itsnormy
    itsnormy
    We share the same fun thing...so like anything else you are not alone, but I have been fortunate to have lived the bi life, my entire life, with my wife's knowledge and permission...plus she used to buy me sexy new panties...
  4. bimaleinva
    bimaleinva
    Silver1, I too love wearing sexy panties! Nothing wrong with it at all. It's hot.
  5. jimisbi
    jimisbi
    I quit wearing men's underwear years ago and I now wear only panties everyday. Thongs are my favourite and bikini cut are my second favourite. I prefer nylon, but cotton will do.
  6. Thonguy
    Thonguy
    I wear either mens or womans thongs everyday. I've gotten so used to them I can't stand to wear mens underwear, talk about uncomfortable. Plus it makes me feel sexy. I love the way my thongs caress my butt hole.
  7. funsocalsex
    funsocalsex
    I love the way my cock feels in sexy women panties, and my balls don't sweat as much. But its hard to find panties that fit and hold my oversized cock, especially when I get hard.
  8. cslutt
    cslutt
    Love wearing panties and acting all gurly in them, and love to play with others also in panties, too! It's not how you look, it's all about how you feel in them!
  9. Bottomhubby
    Bottomhubby
    I guess I am one of the lucky few my wife picks out which panties I wear and even buys them for me. Today it is a pink lace G-string.
  10. readylatin
    readylatin
    we should be able to post the pics to see and admire....