Register

Why is it so hard to find bi males

1. 4ourbitimes
    4ourbitimes
    We are a fun couple who can not find a bi male or a couple with a bi male that's able to host. What are we doing wrong help...lol
  2. Davo12345
    Davo12345
    Will a hotel work? I'm in the same boat, wife knows and fully supports me experimenting, but situation does not allow me to host.
  3. 4ourbitimes
    4ourbitimes
    Ah we tried hotels, not our thing because we are looking for on going play dates. Hotels are great when we're out of town and can host but then the problem is actually meeting a true bi male, we've actually tried that when we were in Monterey and of course his reply to our add was ya I'm bi but when it actually cam time to suck and play he really sucked lol..so we said time was up and asked him to leave...was a let down ...Their so many couples who actually want straight men he just wasted everyone's time ..
  4. Peninrich
    Peninrich
    I'm new here but the hosting part is the area that causes the most frustration I've found.
    Being married I can host only host a couple of times a year. And when I can finding someone
    is nearly impossible unless you are 20-35, hung 8" plus and look like a movie star.
    And then the flakes on CL. Don't get me started. Pleasuring a bi male in a mmf situation is on my
    bucket list. I can't believe you are having that much trouble.......
  5. 4ourbitimes
    4ourbitimes
    That's because people say they are Bi when they really are not or are just collecting pics ...and waiting time ..
  6. Andy Johnson
    Andy Johnson
    Hotels work. I am not a flake. Would like to meet an ongoing.