Register

i am a Cock Sucker.

1. bob4fun40
    bob4fun40
    Taught the art of cocksucking at a young age...loved it that very first time...yet, am very discreet, safe with many other caveats...swallowing is the greatest reward when giving a bj.
  2. loverboy333
    loverboy333
    i used to go to adult book stores put my dick in the hole damn it felt so good to just let it go in a guys mouth,while watching a shemale or tranny movie, one time i asked the guy to stick his cock in the hole it was a big ass cock it wouldnt fit in my mouth, then i tryed one as i got older he came quick i spit it out i wasnt ready yet. then i got to thinking about it and tryed it again now i love to taste and swallow hot cum.i love sucking a strange cock at a gloryhole, i wish i hade my on private gloryhole guys could just drop by an unload...........
  3. billie43
    billie43
    i am a mwm in the 4 corners area of new mexico if someone needs to be sucked...i love cock and love cum so holler if in area...billie43 over at the hotmail site
  4. jbell40262
    jbell40262
    Kansas cock sucker here I love sucking cock and eating cum I'm addicted to it and crave it I love facials and having cock and balls rubbed all over my face, I love getting throat fucked and gagged with cock, I'm looking for my first oral gang bang also looking for a regular feeder to satisfy me so message me here if interested
  5. adultfunandgames
    adultfunandgames
    I love a nice long slow teasing BJ.
  6. foundpuppy
    foundpuppy
    I am a cock sucker in SW Washington looking for a single or multiple cocks to suck. Any one around?
  7. 50+ MWM
    50+ MWM
    Near the Barnegat Bay in NJ. I replied a few years ago but had no takers. I have been sucking and getting sucked on and off since before puberty. No I crave it more and more.Even took a condom covered cok up my ass not too long ago. I wouldn't mind having that again. Hit me up if you are near Ocean County NJ. Oh, and if you re married, I swallow.
  8. two2play
    two2play
    North of Houston , I'm ready....
  9. hung4you
    hung4you
    Sucking cock is my favorite pastime thing to do. I am so very fortunate to have a couple of buds that are like minded souls who seek to have their desires taken care of by me. There are not to many days that I go without having a hard cock to deep throat. Weekends are the best, yesterday I sucked off my regular top and yesterday afternoon I sucked and swallowed my 2nd bud. Got a text message that my regular wants to fuck so up early getting my ass prepped.
  10. newporter4u
    newporter4u
    I enjoy sucking cock too. I'm in the south eastern New England area, hmu if you want to lose a load into my hot we mouth. t
  11. middleagedinnj
    middleagedinnj
    Monmouth County, NJ here. Love to swallow.
  12. Poppi999
    Poppi999
    I am a cocksucker and a cum swallower - in Norther California
  13. kerisanders3
    kerisanders3
    I really love sucking a man's cock for him. It's just so hot. From start to finish and everything in between. It's so arousing to feel a man grow toward in intense cum shot with my lips wrapped around his cock an waiting for his load. Anyone in Rhode Island, Mass, Connecticut need a good willing cocksucker? Contact me
  14. Jymmi
    Jymmi
    I love cock scarborough ontario jymmicrackcorn@gmail.com
  15. delpark
    delpark
    I am a cock sucker.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast