Register

i am a Cock Sucker.

1. terri
    terri
    Washington State, south east King County.
    I love to suck cock.
    If you are in the neighborhood you should call.
  2. cnjbimm
    cnjbimm
    I am the same way Terri. I have loved sucking cock since I was teen. Please guys let me know if I can be of service. lumbar691942@yahoo.com
  3. robbiewillsucku
    robbiewillsucku
    I am a cock sucker.

Robbie in Norman, Oklahoma - robbiewillsucku at yaho o . com
  4. handfull9
    handfull9
    i am a cocksucker and love it.
  5. guywholikesboth
    guywholikesboth
    had my first cock in my mouth at 13 been sucking ever since now 70
  6. cbj4162
    cbj4162
    I am and I love it......
  7. mikeyd270
    mikeyd270
    I found out a little late in life that I am a cocksucker but now I know and I love going down on a cock.
  8. acscomps
    acscomps
    I did the same as you Mikey, do like to suck cock.
  9. wildnorthman
    wildnorthman
    i started wondering about cock in my teens. i pushed those feelings aside to avoid being labeled by others. it was a big no-no to be known as a cocksucker even though four or five of my friends asked me to suck them. seemingly they knew something that i didn't realize myself. when i was honest with myself, i tried sucking cock and soon found out how much i truly loved it. still i married a girl i thought i loved very much. during sex with her though, my mind wandered to what it would be like if i was the one sucking cock or being fucked. when i admitted to her that i wanted to suck cock, she left me. which hurt at the time, but in the long run, a blessing. it cleared my head finally, completely to who i really was. I am a cocksucker. i live to serve other men willingly. even though i married again, she knows that i love cock, that i am a cocksucker and that my true pleasure comes from swallowing cum. we get along great because we do not judge, condemn or label, we simply love and allow the other to be themselves. so if you wish to have your cock sucked by me, i am more than willing and able to provide that service to you, after all, i was born to suck cock and born to serve and please. . ..
  10. billybear47
    billybear47
    I am a cocksucker that loves to swallow
  11. OralGiver
    OralGiver
    I am a cocksucker and i love to swallow hot loads.........i am in ohio
  12. ba10016
    ba10016
    I am a cocksucker. I love to dress in lingerie and suck a man's cock to completion. I always swallow.
  13. friendslick
    friendslick
    Cleveland OH area. I love sucking cock. I swallow. Contact me if you want sucked off.
  14. julyguybill
    julyguybill
    hello guys I am a cock sucker I love cocks in my mouth I live in Laredo texas please if you ever visit try and see me I started sucking guys off in my mid 30s I am now 59 and want to suck for many more years
  15. travelmanNW
    travelmanNW
    Hi I'm a cock sucker love to suck cock and have them shot a big load of cum into my mouth. A couple of month's ago I sucked 3 guys off one night loved that cum. First time I ever sucked a black cock he was hung and full of cum it was hard to swallow it all. But I licked up every drop.
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast