Register

Fall camping season, who;s cummin

1. fun2bhung
    fun2bhung
    Fall is approaching and wondering who is going camping and where. Ready to hear of some fun places to explore.
    I'll go first, headed to the Blue Ridge Parkway in October for the fall colors.
  2. sailorashore
    sailorashore
    Thinking of heading back over to the Olympic Peninsula sometime soon, now that the summer crowds have thinned out. Anybody?
  3. DesertRat
    DesertRat
    Blue Ridge Parkway is beautiful country, at least it is if it's where I'm thinking, NC right? I spent some time in Ashville and my boss and I cruised up the parkway late one afternoon and hiked to a waterfall.
  4. bambam69
    bambam69
    we will be at our cabin near Cherokee nc in oct for 10 days right at the start of the blue ridge pkwy
  5. BullBud
    BullBud
    Northeast Iowa on the Mississippi. Nothing more beautiful.
  6. 1strider
    1strider
    Just joined the group and looking forward to meeting some of you. A couple of you are in my neighborhood at this moment. And yes the trees are breathtaking colors this week near Fontana Village and lake. I'm nestled next to a trout stream up a mountain cove with feet up by the fire. So quiet so peaceful; an open air pavilion -- great food, great fun and the laughter flows. All would be really right in this world if some of you were here. I'm headed to the NW (ID) 1st of Nov. plan to be there for Thanksgiving and then to points south. Help me plan my route or caravan with me. I'm listening for you.