Register

In public

1. Asspussy302
    Asspussy302
    I have always been a bit of an exhibitionist. Lately I've been looking for places to jerk it in public. It's the thrill of being caught just like public sex. On Saturday I was at the nude beach( anything sexual is strictly prohibited there) I decided to swim out in the water where no one would notice. The beach was packed, summer in south florida. So I got out a ways, luckily it was low tide. I turned towards all the people and started stroking my cock. Just being there with all those people I got really turned on. I came pretty fast. The most risky one was in a movie theater. I didn't plan on doing it when I got there. It was about 45 minutes into the movie and I realized no one else was in the theater. Couldn't get any more risky I thought. So I moved to the very back. That way if someone walked in they wouldn't see me right away. After lots of courage building, pulled down my basketball shorts and stroked my dick. To my surprise no one came in. I played with my dick for at least 5 minutes until I came all over the seat in front of me. What a rush.
  2. CHUBBYmarried55y
    CHUBBYmarried55y
    Fantastic

I love to do it also . I love when guys or sometimes women saw me touching my cock

Beach , car park , restroom , video shop, driving, .....
    when they look at me i come very quickly and a lot

got me to be raped twice by truckers
  3. Green Domains
    Green Domains
    When I was in college, there were a few bathrooms in the library that had writing on the walls of the stalls stating that if you want a blow job to come on certain day of the week, at a certain time and you tap your foot three times. I went a number of times to see if anyone showed up and no on ever did, unfortunately, but I was so turned on sitting there waiting that I ended up jacking off every time.
  4. George51
    George51
    I do love this thought. I am a bit shy of it, since I got caught as a young teen, naked outdoors and masturbating. By two girls of almost the same age. I scuttled away, most embarrassed, trying to cover myself. I don't know who was more concerned, them or me. Much more careful now.

But I do like the idea of being out in the forest, naked, masturbating. I would be much more careful to be alone though. Unless there were men with similar ideas to me around. As it is, I restrict myself to the back yard, at night. In summer of course. It is still a thrill. To pump my cum out onto the path before me, Completely naked.
  5. 69luvr
    69luvr
    I love playing in a mall on a Saturday afternoon. what a rush.
  6. bw299
    bw299
    I love to be naked, indoors or outdoors, but naked outdoors is a real rush. ANY sex outdoors is erotic and a thrill. I have jacked-off and had sex in all sorts of places; elevators, parking lots, bathrooms, bridges/overpasses, in the boat, various places at work...and it's even more of a rush when there is that chance of someone seeing you. But be careful. In some places getting caught by the law would result in being charged with a felony and being put on a sex offender registry.