Register

Anyone around?

1. notlooking
    notlooking
    Didn't see any recent posts. Anyone still active in this group?
  2. cuttin2dachase
    cuttin2dachase
    I am in the NW 'burbs in Kennesaw and actively seeking nearby male or female or couples FWBs. There don't seem to be many near me. I must stay close to home to play, so if you are within 10-15 miles and see this, let's talk sometime.
  3. Firsttime9021
    Firsttime9021
    Cuttin2dachase Marietta here looking for a regular.
  4. Gttuner17
    Gttuner17
    Cutti2dachase and Firsttime9021 looking for same thing PM me
  5. blatant_bi_guy
    blatant_bi_guy
    Kind of a few and far between thread, but I'll say, "I'm around!"
  6. travelmanNW
    travelmanNW
    Nice picture i'm little older but would love to get together drop me a note if you are interested
  7. Olivia920601
    Olivia920601
    http://www.bi-sexualdating.com/
    Welcome to the largest online bisexual dating site catering to bisexual, bi-curious singles & couples.
    Over the last 11 years we have been successfully helping singles and couples find open-minded and sexy bisexual women and bisexual men as well as bi-curious people eager to explore intimate relationships. Finding bisexuals on regular dating sites can be frustrating to say the least. Here at Bi-SexualDating, you will feel comfortable searching for other sexy and bisexual individuals just like yourself. We encourage you to explore your sexuality and chat with singles and couples in a secure, safe and fun environment. From intimate encounters, lovers to true love, Bi-SexualDating has something for everyone.